Warehouse Denim Contest [pics and discussion]

cheep

I like PFs a lot more than chucks, especially since the last 10 years or so. My chucks fall apart pretty quick, but I've been wearing the same pair of PFs for like 7 years now with no problems

arboretums are win.

number116640.jpg

they like the dirt..most of the denim under that grime is fading to a lighter color (see pocket)

3-4 days a week in the outdoors....

there will be more pics to come..

fit as well, it's still changing a bit with every wash (machine...and tumble dry).

fading and color contrast is beautiful.

i really like these jeans..

also the button is very shiny. wow. shiny things are also win.

Haha, I can see my mom coming in, me in a nike running shirt, my running shoes and a pair of 14.5oz denim jogging on a treadmil... rofl.

Fishboner, those are looking good, how often are you washing? I did my initial soak, and then another soak Sunday night and my denim got significantly lighter after the second soak.

Fishboner, those are looking good, how often are you washing? I did my initial soak, and then another soak Sunday night and my denim got significantly lighter after the second soak.

was hoping someone would ask:D

I've been trying some different things...clean jeans are happy jeans (fabric-wise), but dirty jeans just fucking look sexy...these definitely love the outdoors..

When the jeans get dirty (but not too smelly, muddy, or wet)

I generally just hang them and beat them a bit with some bamboo (like one would 'clean/dust' a rug or carpet).

When they get absolutely fucking filthy, it's inside out in the washer and a tumble dry

I gave them a couple of soaks in the beginning, and I've lost track of exact washes..

these will probably end up looking like a vintage pair of work jeans (given the punishment they take), and i can't wait.

We seem to be having a love/hate relationship lately; me and these jeans. Initally hated them for being little too big, hated them some more for the crotch blowing out then loved them after doing a hot wash and dry after two months. Anyways heres some pics.

denimcontest002go8.th.jpg

denimcontest003qj7.th.jpg

denimcontest005rs5.th.jpg

denimcontest004qy8.th.jpg

Haha, I can see my mom coming in, me in a nike running shirt, my running shoes and a pair of 14.5oz denim jogging on a treadmil... rofl.

i get some funny looks at the school gym for this...

Jeez, people are ending up with cuffs worn through and holes forming in the back pockets already? What are you doing in these jeans?

wearing them, innit:D