Warehouse Denim Contest [pics and discussion]

cheep

ok, so my internet was completely fucked up yesterday. anyways, i rose the price by $3 in order to account for paypal fees and to make sure i wasnt losing any money. hope you dont mind.

pms are being sent to the first 8 people who contacted me.

ill see if i can find more copies.

ok, so my internet was completely fucked up yesterday. anyways, i rose the price by $3 in order to account for paypal fees and to make sure i wasnt losing any money. hope you dont mind.

pms are being sent to the first 8 people who contacted me.

ill see if i can find more copies.

how much of a taper did you guys get?

I just told the tailor to take off a total of 3 inches around. I can't seem to find the original measurements for leg opening on these but when I wear Converse they seem to drape over them unlike my APCs which stack.

Not sure if mine will be more tapered or less tapered than the 19cm...we'll see. I'm just hoping there isn't too much of a curve effect going from a more relaxed fit to a tapered bottom.

^

thats way to much. you should have ask him to take them to a specific measurement; not, oh ... just take 3 inches off.

I'm going to pick them up today. I guess we will see whether or not that was too much...when I was playing around with them and safety-pinned them to see how they would look, I definitely had a very small leg opening. Thanks for the advice though, I'll definitely do that next time.

I posted up pics of mine back on nov. 10th, and i have pmed cheep several times and my name is still not on the list on the front page.

cheep, can you help me with this? or anyone?

my only concern is that i am not counted in the end because my name was not on the list.

I posted up pics of mine back on nov. 10th, and i have pmed cheep several times and my name is still not on the list on the front page.

my only concern is that i am not counted in the end because my name was not on the list.

Eh, I'm in the same boat. Are you really that stressed about it?

^

thats way to much. you should have ask him to take them to a specific measurement; not, oh ... just take 3 inches off.

I'm not sure if they took off 3 inches, but my leg opening is now 19.3cm. I got them previously chainstitched so that there was a small amount of stacking, but they actually would have looked pretty good with a lot of stacking and 19cm.

Hope this helps anyone who is considering tapering them.

i found 5 more copies of indigo masters.

except there are still people waiting in line. ill be pming you guys soon.

and i got the other 7 two days ago, except i cant drive in japan, so its hard to get myself to the post office before it closes. ill ship them soon though.

Ok' date=' I bet this has been covered here before but I'm too lazy to search through the 99 pages of this thread.

So I just bought Red's. Am I taking his place or do the jeans not count as part of the contest anymore?

Just checking incase if theres such a rule.

K. Thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss[/quote']

send cheep a pm. he's running tings here

i found 5 more copies of indigo masters.

except there are still people waiting in line. ill be pming you guys soon.

and i got the other 7 two days ago, except i cant drive in japan, so its hard to get myself to the post office before it closes. ill ship them soon though.

the other people havent replied yet.

3 more copies left @ $20 shipped in US.

dont worry... if you have a pair of these at hte end you will be counted. ive just been lazy and had other things on my mind besides this contest.

shit... i havent worn the jeans in at least 2 weeks.

dont worry... if you have a pair of these at hte end you will be counted. ive just been lazy and had other things on my mind besides this contest.

shit... i havent worn the jeans in at least 2 weeks.

ok thanks.

and i was on a month long break from these babies because my crotch ripped within two wears. so finally i took them to the tailors to repair.

here is the reinforcement.

WarehouseRepairandReinforcement.jpg

she used a lot of material lol