Best fading denim

markococo

My 006 take forver to fade as well... I'm really liking the denim used by Kapital. It should fade very nicely.

Yeah PBJ slubby denim does take its time at first, but looks beautiful fresh and once a good deal of fading has happened they are gorgeous... this does tend to give initial dissatisfaction with the PBJ fade, worth the wait though.

Your 006 are the neo vintage of falling pleasure greatly denim right? Id of thought they would be quick faders, one for the instant gratification broadband generation.

Which Kapitals do you own??? Im currently umming and arring between Oni Kabuki-vedge and the No4 greenish Kapital denim. Are your kapitals the greenish No4 fabric ones??

Yeah PBJ slubby denim does take its time at first, but looks beautiful fresh and once a good deal of fading has happened they are gorgeous... this does tend to give initial dissatisfaction with the PBJ fade, worth the wait though.

Your 006 are the neo vintage of falling pleasure greatly denim right? Id of thought they would be quick faders, one for the instant gratification broadband generation.

Which Kapitals do you own??? Im currently umming and arring between Oni Kabuki-vedge and the No4 greenish Kapital denim. Are your kapitals the greenish No4 fabric ones??

I don't really know how the denim used for the 006 gained this reputation of fast fading, but in my case, it's inaccurate. I bought them expecting some quick results, but after over a month of wear, there only is a slight back pocket fade, and nothing else. It doesn't really matter, as the color is really interested in its non faded state.

I have the Cisco model from Kapital, with what I believe is their regular denim. I didn't like them very much at first, but they are now one of my favorite pair, mainly due to the denim used. I wish I had a pair with the No.4 denim, but I don't like the cuts they have for it. Maybe in the future they'll come out with something I like.

The 006 denim is not at all slubby. It is lightweight, smooth denim. Quite streaky though.

Of all the jeans I own, I enjoy the depth of color and fading on my SC47s the most... ironically, I now wear them the least of my rotation, mainly because I more into "modern" fitting jeans atm.

I also liked how my Edwin ED47s turned out, but moreso for the fade patterns than the color. They didn't hold their color very much at all, but they did fade super fast.

My Warehouse DD 1920s look like they're going to be beautiful in another 6 months to a year... incredible depth of blue in that dye. I'm also curious to see how the Warehouse Contest jeans end up... from what I've seen, they fade a little more greycast and sky blue than that bright, intense royal blue that alot of other Japanese denim have.

Theetruscan - yeah, I know, sorry I should have been clearer, I own the 005.

Shame I havent seen much of the 006 or 008 in the evo thread..

DD 1920 are now on my to buy list - kinda freaks really, still amerkaji but a million miles away from the majority of repros...

DDML/Cheapmofo - really? Thats a great snippet of info to drop.