Where to buy Nike Dunk SB "Diamond"????

candlebougie

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u talkin bout ot^^?

i got my tiffs in a size 10, a little loose id prefer size 9 or 9 1/2 any GTA cats wanna make a trade?

i had to wait 2 and a half hours or so to get a pair , but it was okay considering all the sneakerheads, and cool cats there.

i wouldnt want to wait this long for a damn pair of overpriced shoes again , but it was worth it for a one time experience.

yea i went for a bit... got there at 11 though... walked around a bit met up with over the rainbow worker talked to him about his pairs. then decided to wait in line at about 1130... a guy walked out n said theres no 9.5 left so i just left.

aitsuka: i didnt see yur dog haha

and to anyone that was in the shop today... did they still have any vapours or stussy blazers left?... anyone know sizes? thanks

my dog was a lazy motherfucker!!! won't get up at 4AM!!!

didn't want to bring my dog anyways lol, stupid, should've bought a chair though

btw I did see that over the rainbow guy, the guy with the red ewings dressing all wacky right? lol

I was the dude with the white top ten adidas and the army cap

-don't hate, appreciate-

who cares about dunks? all of you heads who are paying so much for them are suckers! you know who is laughing right now? nike, the store owner and the geeky reseller are laughing at all of you! think of the things you can buy with the $150 plus that you just spent on the plastic shoes! wake up and look at all the shoes that are stacked up in your closet right now, just a pile of plastic and pleather!! wise up!!

peace!

the eclipse is nigh

hahahaha yea i walked by to talk to josh n i saw everyones heads turning haha. then i was walking back n people were pointing n shit... then i saw some people start to laugh... so i got scared haha. (not actually)... but yea i was rockin em one strap done up n one undone, didnt know which i liked better so i did one of each haha.

you guys are really sad...i was wearing the same kicks and i was with that so called "goofy dressed guy with ewings" that has more style then almost everyone there...The funny thing is i fucking walked in at 11 got my shit and left..no line up nothing icon_smile_tongue.gif...If its jewels you rock MAKE EM NV...

"Brothers start to shake when i dig in the crates"

yo , this is doom, i am with my brother protectthagoons. what a bunch of rape-price paying consumerists. why don't you go and volunteer your time instead of wasting them on waiting for a pair of plastic and pleather lo-cut baskett ball shoes!! you know who has the last laugh : gdft!!

the eclipse is nigh

my dear powerglov, if you mean that i fell for your trap of that fictional sb dunk " diamnond ", so what? anybody without any useful brainmatter can make up anything. how childish!

i bet that you have lined up for some kind of shoe! don't lie! i can proudly say that i have never have and i will never will!

also mr. powerglov, be careful next time you answer to a thread in supertalk. you will never know when you will be played! i have many co-conspiritors here at supertalk! this is doom, and may black clouds hang over your infantile head, glov! peace

the eclipse is nigh