♦◊♦◊♦DIAMONDS FOR SELL II ♦◊♦◊♦ XS-M, Julius, NDC, Robert Cary-Williams, Corpus, etc.

mr fluffernutter

DIAMONDS FOR SELL THREAD II

I apologize for the shitty photos.

All sizes are XS-S unless otherwise stateddddddd.

Measurements on request. I don't have the patience to measure everything right now.

Prices do not including shipping. Please PM for international shipping costs.

Shipping to Canada: $6 (+$2 for every other item)

Shipping to USA: $8 (+$2 for every other item)

Shoes cost about $10 more to ship.

14j2a0g.jpg

mmcyu0.jpg

Julius Top Size 2 (fits like a Small or Medium)- SOLD

pit to pit: 19"

shoulder to shoulder: 18"

length: 38"

Awesome shirt, great for layering. Really nice fabric as well, cotton/angora blend... silly rabbits. Fits long and slim, however it is too big for me. I could see this fitting a 36-38 chested person. Colour looks different in different lighting, sometimes black, sometimes darkdarkdark brown, Julius calls this colour black, I guess it's up to you to decide what it is. :confused:

6j0qyc.jpg

2q2ecyu.jpg

Robert Cary-Williams Size S (fits like XS)- $45

Interesting design, it has dropped armpits, epaulets, and arm pad thingies(?) ... 100% viscose, very light. Colour is hard to capture, it's very similar to the Dark Shadow colour by Rick Owens.

rvlz4m.jpg

s1hhmo.jpg

Corpus Hatman T Shirt Size S - $35

pit to pit: 17.5"

shoulder to shoulder: 17"

length: 26"

I just can't see myself wearing this much. The fit is amazing, long, slim, with a wider neck than most tees. Worn once, washed once. I payed $65, you can get it for cheap.

30sar2p.jpg

qyuumo.jpg

Sunshine (Thai Designer) Tank Size L (fits like M) - $15

Too big for me. Fits long.

29xtzxy.jpg

Ships Jet Blue 3/4 Sleeve Shirt Size L (fits like Small or Med) - $15

Too big for me. Fits slim, deep neck, 3/4 length sleeves, epaulets, good quality.

52poz84.jpg

Assorted T-shirts Size S - $11 each

T-shirts are listed clockwise. Closeups can be provided on request.

i want those booots...need more pictures....

diamonds whats your shoe size in vans? are the boots to big or too small for you?

I take size 10 in Vans (liner-less) with insoles and when I tried these on at Diamonds house they fit me well but not if I'd been wearing not-dress-socks.

I should say, the would fit me if I wore dress/ski/elastine socks

Couple things on hold, couple things pending.

I can wear 8.5 to 9.5 in vans. I have wide but kind of short feet. 8.5 would be the best for the length of my feet (but a bit too tight for my liking), 9 best for width (bit too long), 9.5 best with thick socks. The boots are a touch too wide, and a touch too long. So I'd say they fit like a normal 42 in boots/dress shoes... around 9 or 9.5 in vans.

I take size 10 in Vans (liner-less) with insoles and when I tried these on at Diamonds house they fit me well but not if I'd been wearing not-dress-socks.

I should say, the would fit me if I wore dress/ski/elastine socks

diamonds met up with me at bubby rose's and i tried these on, i wear 9.5 in vans but i couldn't even get these on!

why? probably because my feet are too wide, i couldn't get them near the toebox to even see if they fit lengthwise.

so these probably are a true 42, but are designed for people with a more narrow foot, hope this helps somebody, the boots are FACKING beautiful in person.