wayy Overrated shit in this world...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starbucks is not overrated. it's underrated, if anything.

There are droves of people like rirawin who apparently had a bad experience and it was so bad that decided to bash the company for the rest of their years.

I used to work at Starbucks, so I can lend you a bit of advice. Next time you go into a store and order a drink, and it's not to your liking, TELL THEM. They will then remake your drink, and continue remaking your drink until you like it. And after that, you'll probably get a free drink certificate for next time.

Honestly, it's the cornerstone our training to seek the satisfaction of customers. Starbucks is a smart business that knows a happy customer will likely return, there's a reason they're so successful, and they didn't get there by selling horrible drinks for an arm and a leg.

agreed.

and in Seattle...every hipster/emo/scene kid is anti starbucks (cuz its 'mainstream'...heaven forbid) so all the indepdenent small time coffee shops are crowded with emo kids trying to get their "artsy" side on.

and bitch i like that sugary shit. grande hazelnut latte (extra hazelnut syrup) ftw.

zhang ziyi, her acting skills is nothing to brag about. shes alright, but there are others that are prettier than her and have better acting skills. why hollywood gotta stuff us and make us live with shit like that?

gong li i can understand, but still need time to figure zhang ziyi.

Same reason they had Koreans play in Fast & the Furious.

I don't want to say it but Japan? I want to hear other's opinions.

agreed.

and in Seattle...every hipster/emo/scene kid is anti starbucks (cuz its 'mainstream'...heaven forbid) so all the indepdenent small time coffee shops are crowded with emo kids trying to get their "artsy" side on.

and bitch i like that sugary shit. grande hazelnut latte (extra hazelnut syrup) ftw.

yeah, second that shit, except for places that use Vita (seattlites yadadaholla), which trumps starbucks so coldly.

Starbucks is fuckin good times. I love sugar, I love paying too much for shit (oh hi I'm posting on the super future) I like rich corny girls, I fucking hate quirky bitches on vintage bikes that clog up indie coffee joints.

• 2 weeks later...
electronic music

Are we talking about entirely-electronic, Akai-produced, 'this-months-genre-buzzword' stuff that Keagan is listening to right now?

If that's the case I may semi-let you off. If you're including stuff like Squarepusher and Faultline in that list I'd say you need an Amon Tobin CD rammed sideways up your butt.