FS: Thai Levis, Uniqloak jacket, Adicolor BK6, Tanner, Crumpler cam bag, KJ Umbro

todesengel

I realized I have a jacket buying problem, so I'm selling off some jackets and a few other things. I've sold a lot of stuff on Supermarket before, never had any problems. Please feel free to contact me with questions. If you pay promptly, I can usually ship same day or next day.

PAYMENT: I accept Paypal and Google Checkout. For paypal transactions, please add $1 per item. This is non-negotiable. Google checkout has no additional fee.

SHIPPING: Prices do not include shipping. Shipping to the Con US is $10 for the first item, $5 each for all other items. Please PM me for info about international shipping (this include Canada)

On to the items:

Thai Levis sz28 - SOLD

Adicolor BK6 New York City track jacket szL - $40

The only design I liked from the whole Adicolor series. This jacket has a great fit and great look. I wore it quite a bit but it's still in fantastic shape, the only noticable wear is some pilling on the back, due to backpacks (see pics). Aside from that the jacket still looks fantastic. Retail was $150

23hb0o3.jpg

30j62h2.jpg

2ekt4as.jpg

impc0k.jpg

Uniqlo x Plokhov white jacket size L - $50

You know the jacket, this thing has an awesome design and a great look. Only wore outside once, so no stains or anything. Details include hidden hood, zip through the collar, lined shoulders, front chest pockets. Please don't bitch at me about the price, I got this shipped from Japan so it was decently expensive.

10wsk6h.jpg

2extwco.jpg

20gbpk3.jpg

KJ Umbro pullover jacket szL - SOLD

Only wore this outside once, so it's in almost new condition. High collar, zip front pockets, ribbed waist/cuffs. Definitely a solid piece for fall weather. You don't see jackets with this type of design too often, so jump on it! If I didn't already have 10 other jackets I would definitely keep this.

Crumpler Five Million Dollar Home - SOLD

Bought it and never used it, so it's in brand new condition (don't have the tags, though). See the crumpler website for detail shots. Retail is $75+shipping

Tanner cardholder dark brown - $15

Only used for a day or two, it's in almost perfect condition (the mark on the back was there when I got it). Really thick, soft leather.

24uzrjr.jpg

2mo60qw.jpg

Thanks for looking, let me know if you have any questions!