Superfap. NSFW.

hmm

i'm not saying filipino girls aren't pretty, because a lot of them definitely are.. and without all the plastic surgery that japanese and korean girls get.. but they can also be furry/hairy as heck.

i've seen really cute thai girls around where i live, though. they're usually the pale-skinned ones.

the only thing i have against vietnamese, in general, are their hippo nostrils. otherwise, they have really huge eyes and beautiful smiles.

muffin tops are delicious.

this statement can be taken literally or figurtively and still be correct.

i keep tryin 2 explain dizz shit 2 ppl mayne...BEST FUKIN PART OF THE MUFFIN...i promise just try it u'll love em i cant imagine wut u idiots do with em nowadays must b wastin em feedin em 2 dogs FUKIN EXPRESS MAIL ME UR MUFFIN TOPS MAN I'LL PAY.

i'm sure my fellow asians know what i'm talking about

I dated a Vietnamese girl for two years and I never thought of them as hippo nostrils, but that's kind of funny. The whole family tended to have a bit of a permanent flare to their nostrils.

this is new to me. name?

Her name is Reon Kadena. She's a lot younger-looking in other stuff she's in, and most of it is extremely voyeuristic, but disregarding her child-like smile, she's famous on account of her fantastic boobies.

Her name is Reon Kadena. She's a lot younger-looking in other stuff she's in, and most of it is extremely voyeuristic, but disregarding her child-like smile, she's famous on account of her fantastic boobies.

if you wanna see more skin and less cloth, just image google her name.

Honestly, there just aren't enough skinny women on the planet for every guy on an internet forum who professes his ultra-high standards and "FUCK FAT BITCHEZZZ". At least one of you guys has to be lying or something.

When you're sitting alone at night typing on your computer because the girl 20 lbs heavier than you walked away when you started talking about the nuances of left hand twill, it makes sense to get all that anger from rejection off your chest.

OP: She's not fat, she looks fine in the jeans.

Ms. Sea otto: You are correct. There is this super hype-beasty guy at SDSU who always wears skinny jeans, and he's pushing 250 pounds at maybe 5'3" or so. I guess he gave up on trying to find something flattering, because it looks SERIOUSLY BAD.

fat girls in skinny jeans are far more attractive than fat guys in skinny jeans.

yeah obviously if you're heterosexual. i mean, a naked girl covered in poo is far more attractive than a naked guy covered in poo, but that doesn't make the first case very much attractive on its own, now does it.

no.

or yes. tubgirl. oh yes.