RedFoxxworth

shit you hate

I got a fucking ticket for taking the bus without a valid ticket even though I actually fucking paid for that shit (metro card fucking cracked when i sat on my wallet). ANd I probably won't be able to sort it out since I'm leaving on monday for three weeks.

inb4: whitewhine, dude took the bus without a valid ticket and is bitching about going on vacation for three weeks, first world problems ou the ass, son

fuck that shit, i'm pissed off

See if you can sort that out, brother. That's a load of bullshit.

I feel like this thread had a lot more power when it was called the "Shit You Hate" thread. "I Hate" just sounds lame. I know it was because threads got merged or something or other.

To keep on topic, I hate the title of this thread.

I hate the new title too. The old one was telling "come spit your hate". now this one is more like "come bring your tamed down mislike"

this dude liked Voss Water on facebook

serious

edit: and quantum physics. im pretty sure this guy is in algebra 2 right now.

This Japanese chick saying 'lah' in her sentences, on fb (not ironically)

PLS STOP LAH

Fractured one of my vertebrae at the beach today. Hate.

how did you manage that?

I would hate that as well.

pulling muscles in my back/neck and then looking disabled for two weeks waiting for them to loosen up.

lol before I edited my post I had written "don't ask how, it sounds stupid".

Basically dove into a wave with a strong current / a lot of power behind it which ended up with me diving head first into the sandy bottom. "thoracic compression fracture".

I know it could have ended up a lot worse (family experience).

When did this turn from shit you hate?

Also, hate the fact that I pretty much failed the first exam of finals yesterday.

Could see me failing and dropping out of med school.

It's not like I didn't study. I just couldn't do one part that was worth like 33% of the paper. I'm not even that amazing anyway, so I'll be lucky if I get like over half of the marks I could get.

I've a good part of my life towards becoming a doctor. It's literally slipping away in front of me. I have more exams in 10 days time. A part of me says I should study even harder so that it doesn't happen again. Then another part of me has lost all hope.

Shit dude! If you're allowed to retake your first exam (I know some places and teachers offer it) keep up the hard work! If not, keep up the hard work anyways! If it's what you actually want to do, take the time you need to work through it.

Been going through the math and I need to get a nigh on perfect score for my next exam to balance out that one and stand a chance of them letting me continue next year.

I've a good part of my life towards becoming a doctor. It's literally slipping away in front of me. I have more exams in 10 days time. A part of me says I should study even harder so that it doesn't happen again. Then another part of me has lost all hope.

I think this is precisely the point of med exams. Medicine is not any more intellectually challenging than any other field of science (and arguably less challenging than some) but the course is structured to require an immense amount of dedication and hard work.

Don't give up now! Once you're an intern you can just hit the dispensary for all your anxiolytic needs, just like every other intern.

forgot how much i hate filling out job applications.

so fucking true. i hate job hunting so much, even though i'm just looking for a peasant job. it's an odd feeling knowing that everything you say and do is being scrutinized after you say "i'm looking to speak with someone regarding employment"...

I don't mind looking for a job, but I hate those stupid online applications that take 45 minutes, don't have time or patience to ever do more than one.

Thanks, brus.

I don't have the energy to revise, trying to force myself to do it but I can't even wrap my head around basics at the moment. Nevermind the more complex stuff.

I just want to sleep. I wasted too much energy preparing to fail an exam already.

bitches who try to start shit but can't take it. fucking tacky hood rats trying to play like they're not. what a joke.

laughable people who think they're all that

fucking people that stick around too long

girls who purposely talk in kiddy voices and feign ignorance.

fucking people that stick around too long

the latter can be cute though. occasionally, i mean. especially if shes somewhat good looking. if a fugly girl did that, then ugh.

I used to date a ぶりっ子 and found it cute at the time. I don't think I could stand for that now though.

I hate "artistic" people that act like they have to deal with bullshit that the rest of the world doesn't have to.

When you're sick, but can't sleep anymore. I'm totally restless, but my brain feels like mush.

When you're sick, but can't sleep anymore. I'm totally restless, but my brain feels like mush.

fair weather friends..

...and fucking car eating my jawnz money this month

fair weather friends..

...and fucking car eating my jawnz money this month