shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

yeah it's awful. and i also hate all those fast food restaurants on the way home that are so tempting when you're drunk. but the more you hang out in the same place the more you get to control your drunken expenditures.

also i usually drink at home and go to bars/clubs only to get the last beer or drink and enjoy the ambiance/party. makes me save so much.

yeah it's awful. and i also hate all those fast food restaurants on the way home that are so tempting when you're drunk. but the more you hang out in the same place the more you get to control your drunken expenditures.

also i usually drink at home and go to bars/clubs only to get the last beer or drink and enjoy the ambiance/party. makes me save so much.

exactly what I do. unless it's those $1 pbr pounder specials.

but besides that:

fuck a $7 drink.

yeah it's awful. and i also hate all those fast food restaurants on the way home that are so tempting when you're drunk.

there was a party last night and we went for a del taco run. ahhhhhh i felt so awful afterwards, and i was mixing drinks all night =\ from beer to wine, to champagne, to jack and coke. on that note, i hate having to go to work the next day after a party

nothing pisses me off more than when i have headphones on and i move quick and they get ripped off my head. if anyone talks to me within 30 seconds of this happening there will be be a pleasant response.

i guess thats similar to when im walking with my headphones on and the chord is sticking out and it randomely gets stuck on something which results in my headphones getting ripped out and sometimes my ipod falling out of my pocket

I used to hear stories about my original grandfather and how righteous and rich he was. My dad said he used to have stacks of silver and gold and when he had guest over he stacked them over and told them if they were able to kick it over they could keep whichever ones that fell. He loaned money out to many people and when he died none was paid back. I hate my step grandfather all he does is smoke opium he smoked all my original grandfathers money and he never wanted to take care of his kids.

He left his twin babies to die back in asia

He let my dads sister die back in asia

He spends all his money and my grandmothers money on opium

I used to hear stories about my original grandfather and how righteous and rich he was. My dad said he used to have stacks of silver and gold and when he had guest over he stacked them over and told them if they were able to kick it over they could keep whichever ones that fell. He loaned money out to many people and when he died none was paid back. I hate my step grandfather all he does is smoke opium he smoked all my original grandfathers money and he never wanted to take care of his kids.

your step grandfather is the fuckin man

:cool:

damn dude.... both my grandfathers were rich as fuck

my grandfather on dad's side owned a bunch of coffee plantations out in mainland China and shit making mad dough

but the interesting one was my grandfather on my mom's side. Dude was a billionaire by the time he was like 34. He owned a bigass rice factory, a shitload of beer distilleries among other shit. I heard stories about how he would stay up all night doing work and when he got tired, he would prick his eyelids w/ toothpicks so he wouldn't fall asleep

basically all his shit was located in Japan, and after he died in a car accident or some shit at 36, the land and property that he owned wasn't touched for years. then thieves just seized that shit and owned it for a while. My mom and grandma lived in Japan for a while because they had to go to court there to reclaim some of the property. They eventually were granted like 1% of it which was like 10 mill or some shit. The money was used to get my mom's nuclear fam (7 sisters and 2 brothers) to America/France and buy everyone houses and shit. the leftover was pooled and they bought my gma a mansion.

damn... og azns are always ballin

rip

Girls who join the forum, post a picture of themselves in waywt, then get an avalanche of pos rep all from faggots who probably think they are hot, but their fits suck regardless. So what if you would bone them, they suck at clothing themselves.

Girls who join the forum, post a picture of themselves in waywt, then get an avalanche of pos rep all from faggots who probably think they are hot, but their fits suck regardless. So what if you would bone them, they suck at clothing themselves.

they do that to make themselves feel better