shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

this made me laugh because i feel the same way. no girls or guys should ever have stubble....

rofl, that was my first post.

i hate doing that shit, making ignorant first posts. im sry bout that sufu.

I hate people who feel the need to be texting or on the phone all the time.

agreed, and on the phone while at a event. how rude. at least excuse themselves briefly if its that important.. other wise keep off the phone.

and people who say "aint" or spell incorrectly in writing.

"so wear is the mall at?"

Guest No Handclaps Please
texting is cool and all, but it costs 20 cents to receive and then send a reply. that's why I hate it when people text me frequently, or when people prefer texting over a phonecall

a lot of people have unlimited texting/data. in which case texting would be preferable in many circumstances.

a lot of people have unlimited texting/data. in which case texting would be preferable in many circumstances.

everyones behind fucking screens now.

people are relying too heavily in hiding themselves behind say a computer screen or phone screen. i really dislike it when a girl loves texting or im's. i mean... can you analyze a person just by how many "lol's" there are in a text?

:mad:

texting is cool and all, but it costs 20 cents to receive and then send a reply. that's why I hate it when people text me frequently, or when people prefer texting over a phonecall

20 cents to receive? whoah, i have never heard of anything like that before.

edit: oh, you mean to receive AND send the reply. i'm an idiot.

Guest jeffvyain

i hate drivers today. light turns green and i have to wait to make sure some asshole who's shit apparently doesn't stink doesn't blow through the red and sideswipe me. if it didn't happen all the time it wouldn't annoy me so much.

FUCK MYSPACE!

I hate that shit!

it irritates me when girls take stupid myspace shots and put them on their facebook, then all their scene friends comment "omg, sooo gorgeousssssssss <3" about 8393287 times, when all the photo is is a super high contrast shot of a nose and some glossy bangs

it irritates me when girls take stupid myspace shots and put them on their facebook, then all their scene friends comment "omg, sooo gorgeousssssssss <3" about 8393287 times, when all the photo is is a super high contrast shot of a nose and some glossy bangs

uhh people on myspace who post fucking bulletins " new picture" every hour and inside it says "you know what to do, leave on and i'll leave one back!" or "show me some lovee"

i hate the fact that there is nothing to do in reykjavik on sundays, had i known this i would have booked a sightseeing tour or something. this is the first time on my trip that im actually wishing i had a tv or something, shit i think this is the second time ive hit teh future today.

yeah i used to not text at all, so if someone did i would pay the ocassional 15-20 cents, and not care. then i gave my boss my cell number and she would send an insane amount of texts to the point that i had to add a plan cause it was almost causing my bill to double