shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

fucking party poopers and sourpusses, went to 4 parties last night and this poor excuse for a homeboy did nothing but complain. what the fuck do you want out of life, there was plenty of liquor and tons of wumminz, nope you rather complain that you don't want to stay and when asked to come up with an alternative you suddenly become a deaf-mute. You, former homeboy, will be dropped like cooking class senior year of high school

Guest bambam

i hate when my sister has friends over

they spend the whole time sitting around a laptop singing meg and dia or stanky shit they look up on youtube

i hate when my sister has friends over

they spend the whole time sitting around a laptop singing meg and dia or stanky shit they look up on youtube

happened to me yesterday. its even worse when youre in the car with them and they sing in the car...

Shit i hate:

working on july 4th, not getting any bonus for working on july 4th, getting home after work and having nothing to do since everybody is doing shit with family. fckin bored out of my mind

^^holy shit mega posting

I hate it that i cant connect to certain people over xbox live because of these stupid ass settings called NAT settings. These settings blow. I cant connect to my friend because its set to "moderate", come on this is some bullshit. who the fuck made these settings? they need to go suck a big one

if you're using a router your NAT setting will always be 2 or 3, if you plug a cable straight from your modem to your xbox it would be a 1, if you have NAT settings of 3 your router needs configured, ps. it might be different on xbox but on PS3 NAT 1 = best 3=worst

if you're using a router your NAT setting will always be 2 or 3, if you plug a cable straight from your modem to your xbox it would be a 1, if you have NAT settings of 3 your router needs configured, ps. it might be different on xbox but on PS3 NAT 1 = best 3=worst

yeah i know about that. i am unable to plug a cable directly from the modem into my xbox as the modem is downstairs and the xbox is upstairs. also my dad is VERY unwilling to string a shitload of cable upstairs. still whoever made those settings sucks ass! i dont even see a point in them being made. though someone could explain

Jury Duty Jury Duty Jury Duty Jury Duty Jury Duty

I have jury duty on july 15th. I thought about acting like an ignorant racist just to get out of it but.... I cant stoop that low.

I have to find that stupid paper now that I think about it....... Damnit.

ahhah! no kidding, i had jury duty earlier today. :mad:

Roseville (I'd assume the same for other suburbs) Moms that think they're special and act like complete bitches. Take your fucking sunglasses off when you come into my store. Don't answer my questions with single words. You're not that important, nor is your son with his "Expensive Taste" tattoo. Your husband used to make good money fucking people, I mean "assisting", people with their mortgages, but we both know you're living off the last $250 of an availiable CC balance. That's why you tried to talk your kid down from some $119 Nike's and into the sale shoe pile. And yes, we take checks, and they are verified. Verified that the owner of the account hasn't written any bad checks lately. You'll use credit instead? Ok. whatever. Go sell your wakeboard boat to get through the rest of this year.

But please come back as often as you'd like. I'll help you overdraft your checking account anytime.

this girl on facebook. her last two profile pictures were pics of MJ.

her status updates:

getting choked up...damn gone too soon, but im never gonna say goodbye

watching michael jackson live...this is surreal comtemplating going to the CNN center

[more like a beauty queen, from a movie scene] will love and miss mj forever

[the moonwalker] on my new laptop loading it up with goodness...in other news mj was one smart micka ficka he kept his ish tyte [longlivetheking]

the moonwalker] jus listened to smile by mj and fought tears...but i get the message Michael [long live the king]

could go on

when you meet a nice person then you put half a bottle of wine in them and they become a racist shithead

(i just had a girl explain to me, dead serious and completely unprompted, why the rodney king riots proved that black people are monkeys)

shoulda smack that ho

i hate when people think they can predict everything you'll do beforehand.

in addition to tyler perry:

how everything he does has to be called Tyler Perry's "Piece of Shit"

as if because Tyler Perry being involved automatically makes it gold.

"Piece of Shit" used as a substitute for any title of his films/shows/etc.