shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

man i fucking hate the names of looks on lookbook. "rebel without applause" and "I'd wear your black eyes, bake you apple pies"

shut the fuck up...really. shut, the, fuck, up.

Ditto. I hate people who think shit like that is clever or creative.

Whenever i don't feel like being clever with shit like that i just use simpsons references. I do that with all my intramural teams too for the most part. Except the year i named all my teams "Satan's Fingers". I think i'm gonna have to go back to that.

man i fucking hate the names of looks on lookbook. "rebel without applause" and "I'd wear your black eyes, bake you apple pies"

shut the fuck up...really. shut, the, fuck, up.

Kids like that almost make me wish a big war started so they could all get drafted and face some Russian and Chinese mortar fire.

Little brats think theyve got it rough now..

When you print something at work, and when you go to pick it up, there's no paper and you have to reload that shit.

When you go to get coffee in the office kitchen, and there's close to none left. Then you read the giant sign that asks if there is none left, to please be courteous and make a fresh pot.

this girl's jealous boyfriend and his friend posting comments about me, after my comments, on her myspace.

"...isn't Ren gay?"

firstly, it is myspace.

secondly, what a lame attempt at an insult.

chill the fuck out, dude. what a douche.

When people have their status/myspace name/publicize in any way their current love affair/situation/relationship, line in a song, or emo away messages.

i.e. "i <3<3 DanNy!!!!!!", "I'm in love", "pl3ase say you love me too". "i bleed black". "I hate my life", "please forgive me", "you'll never see me again, i promise", "ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?".

AAAH.

lame friends who are like, lets do something

and then i say okay what

and they say idk

and i say okay

and they say u choose

and then u try to choose something that pleases everyone

and theyre all pissed about what u chose cause they didnt have any input!!! wtf!

and then i say okay what

and they say idk

and i say okay

and they say u choose

and theyre all pissed about what u chose cause they didnt have any input!!! wtf!

hate this bitchassness also.

When your brain is constantly thinking about shit when you're trying to go to sleep.

i read this shit online somewhere. try to imagine and focus on all of this- your entire body slowly being filled up with this "blue energy". from the tip of your fingers to the tip of your toes, and it's all slowly seeping to the center of your chest. once there it collects into a ball, and from there explodes out of your chest, through your ceiling, through the roof, outside of your apartment or condo, past clouds and into space. and imagine yourself seeing this the whole time. seriously, shit works. i've honestly never gotten to the part where it has all collected.

and then i say okay what

and they say idk

and i say okay

and they say u choose

hate this bitchassness also.
the class of 2012

fuck you.

is it because of the mayans saying it would be the year the world gonna end (23 enigma)... or what. :confused: