shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

2 of the only friends i actually like in gainesville moved to chicago today. Blows. Now i'm left with a bunch of flaky friends who are only good for specific uses (sports, video games, occasional nights out, etc...). No more real all purpose friends who i can tell anything to. Lame. Fuck this city. I'm doing doctorate program somewhere else next year as i don't know if i can do another 2 years after this one.

Corny white girl tourists.

I just spent the past three weeks in Europe, and they're all the same. Wherever they visit, they purchase T-shirts with said Countries name emblazoned all over it. Also those stupid Totes which say the place x1000. For example, Nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice, or Cinque Terre Cinque Terre Cinque Terre Cinque Terre Cinque Terre. It's fucking ridiculous.

though i remember sleazy being steezy with a "Paris" sweatshirt.

but i agree on the corny white girl tourist thing. in my city they buy the "i love RN" tee shirt, like my city was NY, and they laugh at their tee shirt and corny jokes, hate is the only possible feeling.

I hate feeling like one day you are really close to someone, and the next you are nothing more than acquaintances.

I hate getting brushed off and snubbed, feeling like I'm not worth someones time or am not worth responding to.

I hate how I can get so hung up on a girl that I spend the whole day thinking about her. I feel like some sort of creepy loser.

I fucking hate places have a public tip jar instead of the employees getting tipped individually, because the employees never see me put the money in and so sometimes I have to tip 2x just so they see me do it and won't spit in my food the next time. :mad:

Guest Phrost

who the hell tips at starbucks? simple solution for the public tip jar: tell the cashier/waiter you enjoyed the meal/service some made up lie to get their attention right when you put the tip in. i used to work in food service, it works like a charm :D

i hate the rain - i was at central park today - perfect weather until torrential downpour. same thing yesterday

the phrase "_________ is the new _________" and people who say it

the words "handy" and "keepsake"

my roommate's apt destruction he didn't fix/clean before dipping to europe for a month during the time we're supposed to be moving out

yeah thats cool and all but i heard handy keepsakes are the new unassessed destroyed apartment

it was a breakfast diner... I was talking to the guy and just as I took the money out of my pocket to tip and went to put it in the jar, the phone rings and he just turns around and answered it. I was gonna take my money out and put it back in when he was looking but some waitress zoomed by and saw me and probably thought I was stealing tips so I said "fuck" and took my hand out. then I put $5 more in as soon as the guy turned back around cause he kept staring at the tip jar as he was saying goodbye. >,<

Tipping in general is a shit system.

Makes the servants feel entitled.

edit: Once a guy in front of me was putting money in the tip jar just as the employee at the register was turning around. So the guy says in a loud voice so everyone can hear "OK, HERE YOU GO, HERE'S YOUR TIP." haha, white people......

Corny white girl tourists.

I just spent the past three weeks in Europe, and they're all the same. Wherever they visit, they purchase T-shirts with said Countries name emblazoned all over it. Also those stupid Totes which say the place x1000. For example, Nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice, or Cinque Terre Cinque Terre Cinque Terre Cinque Terre Cinque Terre. It's fucking ridiculous.

haha did you get the "Czech me out!" ???

i promise my fellow superfuturians that if during the nyc meetup there is a tip jar present anywhere, i will unfurl my dong into the tip jar. this will end this tired, assumptive practice. but only 20% of it, tops.

Tipping in general is a shit system.

Makes the servants feel entitled.

edit: Once a guy in front of me was putting money in the tip jar just as the employee at the register was turning around. So the guy says in a loud voice so everyone can here "OK, HERE YOU GO, HERE'S YOUR TIP." haha, white people......

When a girl takes you to an overpriced restaurant that reeks of faux ethnic bullshit and keeps on gushing over how incredible the food is.

Meanwhile I'm thinking wtf the average person in the country of this cuisine's origin makes like $2 a month if they ain't already starved to death why am I paying $60 to eat with my hands?

i agree. and no barista hate, but i'm not tipping you at starbucks for taking 10 minutes to give me a fucking iced coffee. it's not like you're slaving away waiting tables for 8 hours.

I'm a barista and I agree with you, I don't think what I do warrants tips. We give all of our tips to this foundation for the children of the dudes who work on coffee farms and it is a legit organization so I feel good bringing the money in for them.

I'm a barista and I agree with you, I don't think what I do warrants tips. We give all of our tips to this foundation for the children of the dudes who work on coffee farms and it is a legit organization so I feel good bringing the money in for them.

nuh uh, you keep that shit because my friend got that shit in an envelope with his paycheck at starbucks

Fuck yo children you ain't no children buying patrick ervell and shit

spot blown bitch