shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

im curious...

ive never been there but planned to visit in the future why dont you like it?

Pollution. You'll be sick for the first two weeks your here. Not deathly ill, but sick enough that it makes everything suck. Smells like shit too. People are nice though and its wonderful for street photography. Cheap food too.

It's a little like southern florida...tons too love but just as much, if not more, too hate.

also...eat a dick england

hate fuckin tmobile customer service right now.

never received my bill last month and the bill this month is $140...its not about paying it but why the fuck didnt i get my bill LAST MONTH?!

and I HATE WOMAN CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS. FU CUNT.

the fact that some of you gais look like this

neo_figure_4L.jpg

Working at the fucking movie theater. It's possibly one of the worst jobs you could ever have. I work 10 hour shifts three days a week in a row and then one 12 hour shift the day after. This wouldn't be so bad if I was making a decent wage, but I currently make $5.85 an hour. I don't think anything could destroy your social life more than three double shifts on friday, saturday, and sunday day + night.

Risotto,

I hear ya.

I work Friday/Saturday every weekend. While not double shifts, they are the typical 8-9 shifts and somehow I'm always missing something on those nights. Shit's weak.

I also hate standing for 8 hours a day at this fucking store. We are NOT ALLOWED to have chairs in here...but at least no one ever comes in so I never have to do shit...

I also hate how early the sun sets, the summer days that I have spent wasting away inside a video game store (work), and how my ex girlfriend still has my ~$150 headphones with no intention of ever returning them.

Working at the fucking movie theater. It's possibly one of the worst jobs you could ever have. I work 10 hour shifts three days a week in a row and then one 12 hour shift the day after. This wouldn't be so bad if I was making a decent wage, but I currently make $5.85 an hour. I don't think anything could destroy your social life more than three double shifts on friday, saturday, and sunday day + night.

Is that shit minimum wage, you have to be kidding me. Where in gods name is minimum wage 5.58...bangladesh. Godamn that sucks

remixes of songs that should never be remixed

last night some asshole played a shitty remix of lady by modjo and the whole time i just wanted to break his macbook and his torq or whatever shitty interface he was using. also his face.

+1

Last week was at a club and this kid butchered Daft Punk's One More Time. Was plain blasphemy.

waiting three weeks for my wide angle lens to arrive, hoping that it would make it in time before I leave on vacation...only to open it a day before leaving and have the coating on it have a nice big scratch down the center of it...awesome.

not having a part-time... raping the fuck out of every listing on craigslist.

it sucks idont speak spanish the language of california

or a drivers license

:(

planning on burger joints(the mcd's / jack in crack )... if nothing turns out by sat/ sunday

inflation. can't buy shit here, can't travel overseas. we're in trouble.

hell yes we are!

I hate it when roommates steal my food and liquor, I've already talked to her about it 3 times in the month we've lived here, fuck.

edit:

also, when girls sound all hot and are really cool on the phone before you've seen what they look like. This chick in my districtat work, bad ass chick, sounds hella sexy and all. she saw a picture of me on myspace (stalking I guess) so I made her send me one of her.

I really shouldn't have.