Laptop "sleeve" bag for my macbook

hinesforward

tom.

bihn.

ftw.

i'd recommend the brain cell - vertical if you carry your laptop in a backpack; horizontal if you use a messenger bag.

http://www.tombihn.com/page/001/CTGY/300

I also recommend getting a Tom Bihn sleeve. I've been using the Soft Cell sleeve in my backpack for about a year now.

You think HP is worth it? Thinking of picking one up but...120 for a sleeve? damn....

if you have to ask this question, there is no hope.

ask yourself: why am i buying a laptop sleeve?

if you answer: "to protect my laptop in case of an accidental drop", buy anything other than a headporter laptop sleeve.

if you answer: "to own something that says "porter" on it, thereby briefly assuaging a crippling need to consume recklessly," buy the headporter.

• 1 month later...
Do they make a laptop sleeve like the ones they give you with an ipod?

I just want a thin sleeve I can use to prevent scratches and keep dust off my laptop. Not looking for a case to protect against impact. I suppose I could always make something out of chamois, but is there anything like this available:

6onmwra.jpg

closest would be a wrappers linen sleeve which is what i have, from wrappers.typepad.com