famous waywt, yesterday, tommorow, next month...etc.

Guest jmatsu

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lifesteez = Some random crap a friend of mines and I came up with... Not sure what we're going to do with it yet. Might try to just get it to generate plenty of traffic, then start charging for adspace.

I haven't been so focused on it, so it's a dead project right now... Have too many other things I need to code.

Ya, I make a couple of those ads.

Lifesteez = Some random crap a friend of mines and I came up with... Not sure what we're going to do with it yet. Might try to just get it to generate plenty of traffic, then start charging for adspace.

I haven't been so focused on it, so it's a dead project right now... Have too many other things I need to code.

Ya, I make a couple of those ads.

do you mak ne nxt lvl 1z summa dems hitz b crazzy mayne u seen dem lyk tht talk 2 u? plz send me summa da adz u mak if dey nxt lvl plzthx.

ryden01.jpg

The way his arm is angled towards the camera almost makes it seem like a failed attempt at a toddler myspace mirror self shot wdywt +++ Supreme. BDG. Vans (no vis) kinda thing.. cuuuuute.

EDIT: and is his name Ryden? Is DIRRTY his middle name? And the mom must be hot, huh? THIS THREAD IS SO INTERESTING

Haha, MGS2 inspired... However, there has been an ongoing tradition in my family... It's probably been going on for 65-70 years now... Every boy is to be named starting with the letter "R", and trust me, we're running out.

65 seventy? who's been having kids when theyre 5 years old????

Trust me, I have a HUGE family.

THATS CAUSE YOU HAVE DKIS WHEN YOU'RE 5 YEARS OLD

Sounds like my story. If your boy is 100% azn, we can set him up with my daughter and make millions when the mixed grandchildren model money starts rolling in.

I wonder if this is the first thing on the minds of parents when their children (hopefully good looking) marry of another race. I know I do because of odd relationships I have been in and my bias in the Dizon vs Ozawa thread.

diewhitegirls, do you happen to share the same eye color as your child or your wife? I don't know how heredity of eye color works.

curious.. how did you know to ask if he had a child?

I was clearing cache and temp inet files on my comp and came across some pictures from another fashion site. One pic had a dude in some supremes, nudies and looked similar to fam0us (tho his entire face wasnt showing). In the pic was some kids toys and I remember reading something bout the dude in the pic as well as other users having kids. I guess turns out the nudies were the same +++Supreme. Nudies. Vans that we see today.

I might even be somehow distantly related to you *just* because of the fact we're both full Filipino, haha. And that "my mom is hot pic" was the most perfect response, would rep if I could.

It started when my Grandpa named my Dad's eldest brother with an R... Which he is around 65, and after that... Every boy was an R.

Lol. This thread is like, find more about Ronnel. Anyways, my family has a similar namming children thing also, except we use "K".