don't be a wigger

Guest declasse

I believe it was Dave Chappelle to give an anicdote of the white guy in a group to be the most wild individual.

I used to have a lot of wigger friends but we were young at the time. Now, though, I'm not sure if I could be scared of them or if Chappelle was right. They also did not hang around many black people. I recall one (not a friend, hated this guy) even called a guy the n-word, which I was like wtf you adopting their culture and you're gonna use that word in such a way.

Has anyone met any that are actually hard and not fronting?

ha! i am curious to hear your theory about this. did you see The Province's article about the looming menace of thuggery that plagues us? It looks like a bad local rap album cover! so many LOLs...

thugs-thumb.jpg

oh..

you aren't supposed to ask for depth, i am a shallow poster.

I don't read

and I don't read the province. but maybe I should, that sounds pretty INTERESTING

rather deal with wiggers than guido shitheads

Wanna go get some heneiken and jager?

Guest declasse

i also have black friends. i listen to hip hop, but dont have gold teeth or XXXL pants. i listen to punk but dont have a mohawk or a studded belt. i also listen to joy division but i havent killed myself.