Wjk m66 sizing question

grapz

im a 34 chest, and have a m66 in small. its very tight in the shoulders. but fits good.

with the removeable jacket lining its really hard to move my arms up, but its fine :)

dont need that anyways, but it makes the jacket much tighter if youre planning to buy a a/w jacket.

think medium would fit you good, if your shoulders arent too wide.

• 3 weeks later...

bumping this.

thinking about getting a wjk m66 from this season, which comes with a removable lining, but i'm worried about sizing.

i'm about 6'1 and 145 lbs. usually wear a medium in most jackets and outerwear. would a size large fit me? i'm worried mostly about the shoulders being too tight.

most of the measurements for a size large that i've seen online say the chest width = 53cm and shoulder = 43 cm, but on several occassions i've seen some measurements given as chest width = 48cm and shoulder = 42 cm.

i just measured the tightest jacket i own (a hare jacket size large) and the measurements are chest width = 50cm and shoulder = 43cm. so it seems like the first set of measurements would fit me but the second set would not. i wouldn't want to get anything smaller than this hare jacket especially since it doesn't have the lining and the wjk m66 does.

can anyone who has a size large please take some accurate measurements for me? and possily comment on how the lining affects the fit/shoulders/movement of arms? anybody with experience with wjk sizing in general, please comment.

i will +rep you to eternity and back.

ok. thanks. yea, the m52 is a pretty sick coat as well. nothing is more ninja than an oversized hood. would still like to hear what size you got in the m52 and how it fits, though. it probably isn't that different from the m66 when it comes to the shoulder area.