FS: Wood Necklace Pendants

josh is cool

Hey guys, I mostly lurk around the forums and I don't post much but here goes:

My brother and I have started a necklace pendant company. It's called "Copse," and every pendant we make is of high quality wood. We've been planning it for a while and we finally put them into production. So far we only have two designs out. Each pendant is $25 local pickup. It is $30 total for shipping anywhere in the US. They each feature a sterling silver ring. Here are the pictures:

Wenge Wood "LA"

Superfuture1.jpg

Paduak Wood "LA"

Superfuture2.jpg

Paduak Wood "Bolt"

Superfuture3.jpg

PM me if you have any more questions about sizing and such. Thanks for looking.

Shipping to Europe will be around 15 dollars.
Wow really? I bet you could ship in a tiny padded envelope through USPS int'l airmail for like $2. Might take a few weeks but that's way cheaper.

Anyway, cool necklaces. I bet some sort of dog tag design in wood would look nice, although those are sort of played out. Could be interesting.

Wow really? I bet you could ship in a tiny padded envelope through USPS int'l airmail for like $2. Might take a few weeks but that's way cheaper.

Anyway, cool necklaces. I bet some sort of dog tag design in wood would look nice, although those are sort of played out. Could be interesting.

You're right, I probably put in the wrong specifications for the shipping quote under usps, I was in a rush to leave somewhere so I'll give you guys a more exact shipping price for anything international. We might be able to do personalized wood dog tags in the future. All opinions are taken into consideration, after all we're trying to please the customers.

I bought the lightning bolt and it's deffinately very cool.

My major gripe is the smell. It stinks with a burnt wood smell that is very strong. I've washed it lightly with dish soap but the smell still persists. I suspect that I will need to wash it several more times before it is wearable.

My major gripe is the smell. It stinks with a burnt wood smell that is very strong. I've washed it lightly with dish soap but the smell still persists. I suspect that I will need to wash it several more times before it is wearable.

Sorry, but that smell is from the lazer cutting process, it should reside in due time, but it cannot be guarenteed that the smell will completely disappear.

This is for anyone that is or has purchased one of our pendants. Washing the necklace will actually change the size of the grains in the wood and will increase the suceptibility of cracking. If the smell is truly bothersome, one method is to use car carnauba wax. Yep, just use a 100% cotton cloth to polish on some of the wax and make sure you wipe it off dry. Hope this helps =).

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...

hi guys. copse is actually co-managed by my brother who hasn't been on here for awhile. in any case here is something me and my friend have been working on.

tag.jpg

anyone interested in seeing more of these?

we also have shirts for sale now if anyone is interested.

shirts-1.jpg

we also have them in olive green

CIMG2095.jpg

• 1 month later...