FS: fall stuff - designer threads, kicks - Supreme, Raf, Dries, Helmut, Vans + more

readytoignite

NEW TITLE for the Fall (old threads can be ignored)

Up for sale - various designer jeans, shirts, sweaters and sneakers + tees. Sizes range from smallish to medium, shoes are US 9-10ish. Any questions please let me know, I'm happy to provide more specific measurements or pictures. All prices are in USD and exclusive of shipping (unless otherwise marked). Shipping will be provided near or at cost. Feel free to PM me with offers as well.

references/sold to:

beast, zakkaz, darkeside, r_mutt, histrion, zenpang, macuser3of5, mackelface, homi29, eastcoastrider, onemancult, crisis, champagne_bubblebath, HisPiffness, mis, Carl, matyomat

SOLD:

y-3 boxers, Cloak l/s tee, Uniqlo Vintage Chinos, A/X cargo pants, Final Home tee, Waxed leather Camper boots, Dries van Noten camel striped turtleneck t-shirt, Helmut Lang camel merino v-neck sweater

summer stuff in hibernation, pm if interested:

Paul Smith linen shirt, PS by Paul Smith striped shirt - 15"

Dries van Noten 3/4 sleeve button down (15") and "seersucker" pants (32")

============

Helmut Lang blue 5-pocket cords, sz 28

Tagged "Vintage corduroy - classic low waist boot cut," boot cut is subtle as it should be. Blue is slightly darker than pictured below, royal blue in perhaps a shade darker than the latest w)taps vans. Worn a few times, never washed. 70 shipped us (price drop).

waist: 29"

inseam: 32"

front rise: 9"

back rise: 13.75"

leg opening: 8" (slight boot cut)

30ij88l.jpg

============

Ann Demeulemeester flannel button down, sz M

Burgundy/wine colored flannel from f/w 2001-2... unlike a lot of her oversized pieces this runs true to size. Worn a few times, handwashed and gently drycleaned once apiece. Two-button barrel cuffs (see right sleeve in pic below). Very slight amount of color loss from the handwashing, which is evident in the color. I believe the tag indicated that washing would impart its own personality onto the piece fwiw. Anyway it's still in great condition. 105 shipped in the us (price drop)

pit-to-pit: 21"

width at stomach: 19"

shoulder-to-shoulder: 17"

neck: 16.5"

10dysxt.jpg

============

Alife argyle slip-ons, sz 9

No real signs of wear and the insoles are still unused because they run a little big (Vans slip-onish) and i had to use inserts. Some cleanable dirt on the midsoles. Originally 90 but yours for 30 shipped (price drop).

263bmki.jpg

============

H Lam brown military style jacket, sz EU 48

Something a little different than the std issue M-65, nice jacket made out of some sort of treated cotton or blend to give it water resistance. Not a slim cut but makes a good layering piece with a hoodie underneath which was how I wore it (I'm usually an EU 46). Top of the drawer made in Italy quality, the lining is crazy nice to feel. Needs minor tailoring to reattach the front pockets (they are basically bound by a thread) but otherwise in great shape. 80 shipped in the us.

pit-to-pit: 23"

shoulder-to-shoulder: 18"

23lcbrp.jpg

============

Raf Simons navy button down shirt, sz EU 48 (fits like 46)

Super slim button down from the Autumn/Winter 2002-03 collection. Tagged size is EU 48 but closer to a 46 due to the tapered body (see measurements below). Constructed from a heavier cotton with a crosshatched pattern and features a small button-down collar. Worn twice and dry cleaned once. 125 shipped in the us (price drop).

Pit-to-Pit: 20.5"

Width at bottom of rib cage: 15.5"

Shoulder-to-shoulder: 15.5"

Sleeve: 35"

6cdocop.jpg

============

Supreme felt motorcyle pants, sz 30

From years back, constructed from heavy black felt (don't let the lighting fool you, these are pitch black in color). Outside label reads "Bullets & Broads" and is made in the good old USA. Drawstring cinches at the bottom, front diagonal slash pockets also button close. Unworn, looking for 100 shipped (price drop).

waist: 30"

inseam: 30" (meant to be worn around hips)

leg opening: 9" (uncinched)

qn1ifl.jpg

Banana Republic charcoal merino wool sweater, sz S

Solid basic with slightly sporty flair, runs a bit small for a fitted look. Dark grey / charcoal color (damn lighting). Slight elbow sheen so I recommend a handwash. 20 shipped in the us (price drop).

pit-to-pit: 19"

length: 25"

efp2xi

============

1998 Helmut Lang denim button down shirt, eu 46 / us 36

A denim version of the standard HL button down, high quality fabric as can be expected. Only managed to wear this twice so dry cleaned once. The pic makes it look baggier than it actually is, it is a slimish dress shirt fit. 40 shipped in the us (price drop #2)

Neck: 16.5" (wide neck for some reason)

Pit-to-pit: 21"

Sleeve: 33"

676u8no.jpg

============

James Perse sage inside-out l/s tee, sz S

Way cozy inside-out long-sleeve tee (meaning the tags are in the "outside" side). I personally dig the unfinished hems which give it a nice curl. Bottom and sleeves run a little longish but you can always give it a trim. 15 shipped in the us (price drop #2).

pit-to-pit: 20"

shoulder-to-shoulder 18"

mrs39f.jpg

============

Walter van Beirendonck Mode 2001 l/s cut and sewn tee, sz M

Cut and sewn long sleeved t-shirt produced for the Antwerp Mode 2001 exhibition under the direction of WvB. Has survived unworn since then, yours for 50 shipped in the us (price drop #2).

Pit-to-pit: 21"

Length: 26"

4r7pvy9.jpg

============

Supreme Rat Target in royal blue, sz M

Although Rat Target was my favorite shirt of the summer collection, I never got around to wearing this so am putting it up on the block. Unworn with tag intact.

37 shipped us

pit-to-pit: 20"

10gaa9l.jpg

============

Gorillaz concert t-shirt, sz S

Unbranded concert tee from their first tour. Worn maybe 3 times, looking for 15 shipped in the us (price drop).

pit-to-pit: 19"

4vqylnk.jpg

============

Uniqlo S-001 slim fit jeans

Wash is darker due to camera flash but you should get the idea. Worn four times and never washed, 45 shipped in the us (price drop)

waist: 16"

inseam: 33.5"

leg opening: 7.5"

front rise: 10"

back rise: 14.5"

61j7ift.jpg

============

Puma Beisser sz 9

One of a kind Puma with a crazy "biter" sole. Limited to 500, I have no idea how they managed to build in arch support into this but it's true. Minor scuffs on the front but otherwise in excellent shape. The flash made some parts brighter, true color is shown on the toebox area. No box unfortunately, 50 shipped us, pm for overseas (price drop)

4zkux09.jpg

Vans Vault cracked leather Sk8 Hi - sz US 9 / UK 8 / EU 42. Limited edition Vault release from earlier this year featuring an aged cracked leather process. Reminds me of some of the Margiela 0/10 artisanal series and a pretty cool pair of sneakers which were actually pretty tough to track down as most stores didn't get too many in. Letting them go cos I'm not a Sk8 Hi guy when it comes down to it. Comes with both white and black laces. Worn twice (not skated), in excellent condition. 50 + shipping. (price drop #2)

4q8smjo.jpg

============

Original Fake "Warm Regards" - sz M. From the first season in league with Medicom, a t-shirt of excellent quality and a subtle print formed from one of Kaws signature designs (see detail). Worn twice, in excellent condition. 60 shipped us, +5 worldwide (price drop)

6bmqsnp.jpg

4r2u238.jpg

============

Dries van Noten black suede sneakers - sz ITA7.5 (~US 8.5/9). Classic vintage-type sneaker from a few years back, sole shows slight wear but suede upper is in fantastic shape. Comes with original box and cloth shoe bag. 80 + shipping (price drop)

6fk9ftj.jpg

============

Jil x Puma snakeskin sneakers from 2004/5 - sz 10 but fairly narrow - I usu wear sz 9 and was able to wear it fine by tightening the shoelaces. IMO the dopest Jil x Puma collab from Jil's last season at her own company. This is 100% real snakeskin, which explains the orig retail price of 560. Worn maybe 5 times tops, sole texture is intact. comes with original box and bag. 9/10, 200 + shipping (price drop #3)

687352d.jpg

========

Lightly worn Prada button down shirt with a nice pattern of gold, brown and light blue stripes, it has been worn 3 or 4 times max and handwashed/airdried once per the care instructions. The fabric is 100% cotton and the stripes are all created from different colored threads as opposed to being printed so it looks great in person. This is the standard Prada dress shirt fit. 8/10 (from handwashing) 70 shipped us (price drop #4!!!!!)

Neck 15/38cm

Shoulder width 18"/46cm

Pit-to-pit width: 21"/53cm

Sleeve length: 33.5"/85cm

5061or4.jpg

=============

Dior Homme black wool pants (sz 46 / US 30 but see below) - from the spring/summer 2002 collection, these are normal waisted pants that are slim through the thigh and relatively full through the leg. I had a tailor take in the waist about an inch (to 31"), an alteration that's easy to undo or you can keep it as is. Great details include a hidden back pocket button, invisible seam side pockets, lining past the knee and a front crease that runs up to the top of the thigh. 100% wool which has been treated somehow to feel sort of hard to the touch but does not affect the comfort or movement of the fabric. Very hard to describe this piece but it is a good one. 9.5/10 condition - 170 shipped us (price drop #3)

Waist: 31"

Rise: 10"

Inseam: 32"

Leg opening: 9.75"

637zu49.jpg

============

Helmut Lang black wool pants (sz 50 / US 34) - a classic pair of black lightweight wool pants, perfect for just about any occasion in the spring or summer into fall. Terrific cut. These were my first Helmut Langs and I would keep these forever, but they don't come anywhere close to fitting me anymore so my loss is someone's gain... Buttonfly. 9/10 condition (wrinkled from storage) - 130 shipped (price drop #4!!!!!!)

Waist: 32"

Rise: 11"

Inseam: 30"

Leg opening: 9.5"

4m997xc.jpg

============

Men's black Helmut Lang leather pants - size 31" with viscose lining from the 1998/99 autumn winter collection. This was from Helmut Lang's penultimate collection before the Prada acquisition and is basically his signature jeans done in butter soft leather. The overall cut is slim with moderate rise, IMO it was never the same after Prada cancelled the HL jeans license and switched manufacturers. It has been stored hanging upside-down from the cuffs in my closet so no unslightly creases or dents, the leather is still as supple as the day I bought it. 9.5/10 condition - 200 shipped us, well below retail which was like 600 bucks on these

Waist: 31"/79cm

Rise: 9.5"/24cm

Length: 31"/79cm

4m360sy.jpg

As Four black jeans - size "Kai" - worn three times, dry cleaned once - the As Four tag (printed on a rubberband) didn't take too kindly to dry cleaning but otherwise in excellent condition. I'm pretty sure this was from the first collection of jeans they did (at any rate it's s/s 2001), I bought these at the original Seven boutique location on Orchard St. They're an interesting gloss on bootcut with a mind towards Futurism in the silhoutte at the bottom. Slim fit through the thigh with adjustable waist via buckle cinches. They were shortened a little bit (from the knee as to retain the original fit) - measurements are below but don't let that throw you off... they fit on the natural hips and the back heels tend to sink down a bit (pics below). I'm 5' 10" and they border on too long as shown. 9/10 condition, 180 shipped (well below retail of 333). These have great details, more pics available on request. (price drop)

Waist: 32-34"

Rise: 11.5"

Length: 31"

53ysxlu.jpg

4ujtqw5.jpg

• 2 weeks later...