Sign in to follow this  
ddohnggo

wings & horns f/w 07

Fuck, those buffalo check jackets look awesome.

SHAWL COLLAR TRENCH COAT IS -A MUST-

wantwantwantwant. at least wantwantwant bigger photos.

that western shirt with the zipper and the boots are fucking co0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0l.

thats it.

I'm liking this line .. the trench coat and the hoodie especially. Shawl neck tiger looks good too.

I hope somewhere nearby will be carrying that trench. It's that or the Corpus jacket for me this year...

Stuff looks good.

I like the scarves, shawl tiger is a must. Boots are cool, but they are going for 700.00+, Trench looks interesting, still don't know if I can pull it off. Western shirt looks cool, just not a fan of the zipper.

Really liking the buffalo jacket. I wonder if the fit of Wings+Horns has changed at all with their new jackets.

Fred Segal Man in santa monica has a huge order coming. Talk to my man Alex 310-395-9792, I'm sure he can give you exact dates. Shoot I forgot to post in the nom thread that they have a a pretty dope ndg buy as well.

I hope somewhere nearby will be carrying that trench. It's that or the Corpus jacket for me this year...

Stuff looks good.

Which Corpus jacket are you referring to? Care to post a pic?

So, Famous Friends is no longer stocking any of this shit. Fuck me in the goat ass. Where am I going to go to get my shawl collar on? Steven Alan? I don't fucking know who else in the City will be stocking this shit. Anyone else?

So, Famous Friends is no longer stocking any of this shit. Fuck me in the goat ass. Where am I going to go to get my shawl collar on? Steven Alan? I don't fucking know who else in the City will be stocking this shit. Anyone else?

Nom de Guerre and Steven ALan both stocked this, and Steven Alan had the shawl collar, I think that Peasant still has some that are not pre-ordered, and he gives 11% off if you are a Styleforum member. Lemme see, the link is:

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?p=686649#post686649

He has received the denim, so the rest of the shipment should be coming soon.

I like the trench but I think it should be alot longer. Based on the pic it doesn't even look like a 3/4 length coat. Either go for a cropped version or a 3/4 or full length. Fuck in betweens.

Nom de Guerre and Steven ALan both stocked this, and Steven Alan had the shawl collar, I think that Peasant still has some that are not pre-ordered, and he gives 11% off if you are a Styleforum member. Lemme see, the link is:

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?p=686649#post686649

He has received the denim, so the rest of the shipment should be coming soon.

Thank you, sir.

I may be an idiot, but i'm pretty sure W+H and WINGS & HORNS is the same thing? if not correct my stupidity...

here are some additional links if so for some new items

http://www.nomadshop.net/2007/09/sept-new-wings-horns-items.html

http://helloblackbird.blogspot.com/2007/08/wings-horns.html

they are sister label, wings & horns is more of an expensive line from the two

also there won't be W+H instead they consolidated their collection under wings & horns

i heard their coming with a new label called "Reigning Champ"

i went to Nom De Guerre on Friday and they said that they been calling Wings & Horns to get some merchandise, hopefully in three weeks they will get some

are the shoes from current season? have anyone seen them?

edit: nevermind, the shoes are retailed for 720 dollars, jesus.

the tiger fleece shawlneck is really nice.

the hoodies are good as always...solid piece.

flannel utility shirt looks pretty cool, but not something i'd buy for as much as they are likely to be charging...same goes for the scarves - nice no doubt, but not worth the cash.

those boots look great too....but for $700 i'd be getting something else for sure.