Anything from Japan, Tokyo

blackberrywinter

I am starting a shopping service online for people who wants to get something from Japan, Tokyo. PM me the details of the item you want.

I do fast shipping by EMS from Tokyo for all items.

All I need is...

//x The address of the place where the item is being sold.

//x Give me either one: Item code, Picture of the item, Size, URL of the item. (If you could provide all please do!)

//x The price of the item

//x The address you want me to ship the item to.

Payment first...

//x I accept Paypal , enclosed cash at your own risk and bank transfers to my Bank account in Japan.

You have to send the exact amount of money of the item that you want, plus the shipping cost of about (2000yen - 8,000yen) depending on the size/weight.

//x After I've confirmed your payment, within 3 days I will run around and get to the item you want and ship it to you asap.

//x If I cannot find the item you want, there will be a full refund.

What I ask for...

//x 13% of the item cost.

Some of the popular items I am doing shipping for...

//x BAPE clothings

//x Marc Jacobs

//x Edwin

//x Nike Japan

//x Blythe Dolls etc...

I love shopping and I can be your shopper in Japan and get anything you want that is in the trend. Just ask.

I am pretty familiar with Tokyo! =)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

update: i have revised the service charge from 15% to 13% =)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it it just me or does everyone else feel that theres so many proxy services recently sprouting out all of a sudden this past few weeks?

I'll try to order something later from you, to give you some credibility. As Im not satisfied with the one Im using with the late replies and shipping. Might have too much business on his hands to juggle with, will PM you later man.