SharpServiceJapan - japan proxy

SharpServiceJapan

Can't say I'm too impressed... I sent a deposit for an auction which ended ages ago and still no word back.

his bid name is co_co_12345 or something like that. if he was the winning bidder he's probably waiting on communication from the seller for the shipping prices and such so that he can invoice you for the rest of the total. the server switch up has also knocked them out for the past 2 days.

for yjp auctions i've had great service with him as they are very fast to respond. this can be crucial when dealing with buy it now auctions. anyhow, i have package on it's way from him and am about to order another item as well.

unfortunately he doesnt. I think he will benefit more from it then his customers do coz he could save a lot of time that way. Yahoo is diff from ebay, for most auctions, if you place a bid at the very last second, the time will be extended. so other ppl could bid again. using snipers wont help much to lower the price for this reason.

his bid name is co_co_12345 or something like that. if he was the winning bidder he's probably waiting on communication from the seller for the shipping prices and such so that he can invoice you for the rest of the total. the server switch up has also knocked them out for the past 2 days.

Ah.. that must be it then. Also, it's Christmas so what can you expect :) Hopefully he'll contact me soon.

Another thing about Hide - or a difference between he and Juno - is that he doesn't ask you for a max budget, he asks for your max bid. I liked that Juno would bid based on the maximum amount you want to spend. That wasn't initially clear to me.

With that said, I had a mostly smooth transaction with Hide recently, and I am eagerly awaiting my package now. The bottom line is that I think it's the cheapest Japanese proxy and he's reliable.