shoejuice

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shave mine too like two times a month

Except I was kidding

:(

Just shave it mang, don't worry about other people. Just don't shave it all off or the stubbles gonna chaffe your arm off.

i used to shave, but i got sick of razor bumps/razors.

i picked up a bottle of nair* about 6 months ago and i juse use that.

apply. wait 10 minutes. wipe off.

leaves my armpits clean and smooth.

*the only thing i dislike is the smell. but if you shower thoroughly and use a decent soap, the smell should be gone. but sometimes it stays stuck in your nose (the smell)

good luck!

i used to shave, but i got sick of razor bumps/razors.

i picked up a bottle of nair* about 6 months ago and i juse use that.

apply. wait 10 minutes. wipe off.

leaves my armpits clean and smooth.

*the only thing i dislike is the smell. but if you shower thoroughly and use a decent soap, the smell should be gone. but sometimes it stays stuck in your nose (the smell)

good luck!

Thread should be about general body hair. Jokes aside does anyone know how well and if it's safe to use nair* on the pubic region?

Thread should be about general body hair. Jokes aside does anyone know how well and if it's safe to use nair* on the pubic region?

it probally depends on how sensitive your skin is. i tried to use nair once on my torso and it left a red spot for a day or so and hurt pretty bad. i would test it on a very small area probally not on your pubic region at first.

on a related note, can you wax your balls/shaft? a friend of mine says they have hair on thier shaft:o

what about the nutzzz

Homies with the overgrown roots be wondering.

After reading the first few posts of the thread I googled some stuff regarding grooming of the pubis. Hair growth inhibitors are supposed to be safe to use even on more sensitive skin - only problem is that I don't know of any credible products that do this job. The other thing, like those spray on hair removers are iffy - like I asked a bit earlier if these things can work in proximity to the balls and it seems to be a scary choice. Shaving will fuck you up and waxing... fuck that.

i read about someone's experiences with shaving his butthole hairs. i dont remember how he did it, but it ended up being a nightmare. the hairs act as ventilators that give your crack air, so without the hair, your crack will get super sweaty. he said his farts smelled like a mix of poo and sweat. to make things worse, the ass hairs grew back as stubble, which made walking painful. long story short: dingleberries are the lesser of two evils.