Shaving Armpits?

shoejuice

Thinking realisitically, any of you have problems with fellatio + pubic hair. Stories and solutions!

my girl gets chaffed when i beat it up too much. it might have something to do with my hairy sack. the progression of hair has gotton out of hand as ive approached my later 20's so only my current girl has had to floss with it.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erector pili, which are muscles give mammals goosebumps in order for hair to stand up they could look bigger when threatened. These things are useless for humans as well as hair on most parts of the body. Only hair useful is like eyebrows and nose hair. Tho armpit hair is person to person, we grow it depending on how much a person sweats. Sidney is an asian freak of nature that does not sweat therefore did not grow pubes from his pits. I on the other hand am a normal asian and I am a hairy bastard.

Erector pili, which are muscles give mammals goosebumps in order for hair to stand up they could look bigger when threatened. These things are useless for humans as well as hair on most parts of the body. Only hair useful is like eyebrows and nose hair. Tho armpit hair is person to person, we grow it depending on how much a person sweats. Sidney is an asian freak of nature that does not sweat therefore did not grow pubes from his pits. I on the other hand am a normal asian and I am a hairy bastard.

this makes alot of sense, i get swamp ass and swamp back alot, and i'm pretty hairy in those areas.

i dont care what people think. i use a bodygroom on my arms, legs, pits, chest, stomach, balls, ass. and i like being cleanshaven.

i dont like bodyhair.

baskew, it makes sense to me but then again i wonder what'd happen if you got rid of the hair in those areas. Maybe the sweat builds up and gets stuck cuz of the hair, this is whre I'm unsure; I might be wrong.

williams tell me about this body groom.

Phillips-Norelco Bodygroom

http://www.shaveeverywhere.com/

i bought mine off of ebay a few months ago. great purchase. i prefer using it in the shower when time calls for it, comes with 3 attatchment heads, varying the amount of trim you want: though i dont ever use em because im going for complete hairlessness.

dont use on your face or head though.

rechargeable. comes with charger. waterproof of course

5.jpg

apart from the obvious "not wanting my face to smell like my balls" why can;t u use this trimmer on ur face?

well, i guess you could. but i wouldnt reccoment it, personally, unless you just wanna trim your sideburns or something

I feel as though I shouldn't have to look pretty during sex

having a trimmed dick and balls during sex feels alot better.

Yea but the only parts of my body with hair on them arn't going inside any girls snatch.

So like, I don't understand your statement about having less hair could make sex feel better. I hope you guys don't have fur growing on your totem or something

try it.

I heard a while ago that hair was a deterrent, as well as an alarm, when a mosquito, or other bug, landed on an individual . Something important however many thousands of years ago when malaria was much more prevelant. And that individuals from origins of countries that had a lot of malaria carrying bugs, generally had more bodyhair. I'm irish and german, and I hate the fact that I'm so hairy. I've shaven my whole body, and the only adverse affects I've noticed are ingrown leg hair. And I thoroughly suggest shaving the hair as opposed to waxing,which hurts like a bitch, and doesn't get all the hair, and I can only imagine what ridiculous chemicals that your body would absorb if you use nair or something of the sort.

don't you people itch? I shave my trail every couple of days and it usually itches really bad- so bad that i have to take a shower to get rid of the itchiness.

I couldn't imagine shaving my fucking legs....

How do you wear shorts?

Goto the beach?

Do your friends know about this?

Do you get made fun of?

It's a deterrant because it's like an extension of your skin. The hairs have sensors attached to them and when they move from air of mosquito wings or brushing up against something you will feel it. If you're wearing pants all the time I don't think it matters if you have hair surrounding your junk or not. Irish and German, eh? Good luck.

I would imagine shaving your junk to be the most irritating thing. Stubble = irritation = itchiness. Sure it looks sexy but fuck that, do it right before a little one on one.

How do you wear shorts?

I don't because 1) was embarassed of hair in middle school 2) became habbit to not wear shorts 3) denim

Goto the beach?

There are tons of chicks into feeling smooth legs.

Do your friends know about this?

Shave before making friends. Chris Benoit was a god damn monster and we all know professional wrestlers shave their legs or wax them or something. Also because Stone Cold said so. And it doesn't matter what your name is.

Do you get made fun of?

Keagan, seriously, look at yourself in the mirror. Or infact go to waywt. Do you really need to be worried about shaved legs?

when i used a razor to the junk, it would itch yeah. with the norelco, for me the itch lasts 1-2 days, then im cool. i would say using a razor to your privates would make it itch more. lol but yeah, im serious about it making 1-1 better.

when i used a razor to the junk, it would itch yeah. with the norelco, for me the itch lasts 1-2 days, then im cool. i would say using a razor to your privates would make it itch more. lol but yeah, im serious about it making 1-1 better.

maybe not as clean looking, but a one over every few days in the shower with the grain of the hair keeps my shit looking proper & itch free.