Shaving Armpits?

shoejuice

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the norelco bodygroom and I'm not that wild about it.

It's hard to keep the little plastic guards on, they tend to pop off.

Shaving without the guards deffinately can snag tender skin (ouch!). I still use it though, just have to be careful. It takes me a long time to shave such a small (no jokes, please!) area. I would be interested in trying some chemical hair remover on the balls/shaft because that's the hardest part to get with the shaver. But I am afraid of putting chemicals down there...

Does that nerelco joint come with some kind of cream or you just run it over your hair I can't imagine the friction of buzzing metal to crotch.

no, but if you want you can use shaving cream and/or shaving oil. itll still do the job

I have the norelco bodygroom and I'm not that wild about it.

It's hard to keep the little plastic guards on, they tend to pop off.

Shaving without the guards deffinately can snag tender skin (ouch!). I still use it though, just have to be careful. It takes me a long time to shave such a small (no jokes, please!) area. I would be interested in trying some chemical hair remover on the balls/shaft because that's the hardest part to get with the shaver. But I am afraid of putting chemicals down there...

just have to be careful with it. especially with the skin of your balls.

Idiots, hair is there for a reason.

Is anyone into the girl that doesn't shave her pits?

Its hot....

Also most women think guys that shave their naughty region are gross. The rest probably don't care.

my girl doesnt shave at all. doesnt bother me. im not touching her armpits, so i dont notice that, and her leg hair is almost non existant... and much softer than a freshly shaven pair of legs.

myself.. id never shave shit... my face sometimes, but i havent sone that in over a month.

i sound like a god damned hippie... maybe i am.....