Barneys says "i love you, you love me..."

digital_denim

Rag&Bone, RAF, Rick Owens, Band of Outsiders, APC, Phillip Lim, Rogan, Comme Des Garcons, Acne, Nudie, Opening Ceremony, Dior Homme (sneakers), Junya Watanabe, Lanvin, Paul Smith, Number(Nine), Theory, Trovata.... not much.

The store itself felt too... cluttered. Not cluttered customer wise, but racks were just everywhere. I'm pretty sure a lot of these brands will pull out due to a cluttered store. I've seen it done before and won't be suprised if it's done here. Store's like Barneys/Bloomingdales usually go light when they first open to see how the items move. If moving well, they go heavier.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny that someone (Cuddly?) said that the Lanvin shoes ran 2 sizes BIG.

I tried on a size 11 (biggest size available) and it was very small and narrow. COMFORTABLE, great heel support, but very narrow in the front.

IF/ONCE they get in a size 12 in the blacks, theyre mine...

Store was very cluttered in the mens section. A lot of Prada. Greedy Genius really stood out in a bad way.

I loved that hooded scarf, but I got all linted up. So fuck that scarf. I really want it though. Forgot the brand and it didnt have a price. I only saw it on display.

they had some number nine at the very back i think,next to apc. i forget i was just dazed prancin around like a little school girl all giddy and shit.

soo what kind of NN ahit did they have if anyone remembers?

stunt, i liek my shoes fitted,but for some reason even at that i went two sizes down and there was still room on the toe for me. they dont go half sizes. i have narrow feet at that,probably why..

Funny that someone (Cuddly?) said that the Lanvin shoes ran 2 sizes BIG.

I tried on a size 11 (biggest size available) and it was very small and narrow. COMFORTABLE, great heel support, but very narrow in the front.

IF/ONCE they get in a size 12 in the blacks, theyre mine...

Store was very cluttered in the mens section. A lot of Prada. Greedy Genius really stood out in a bad way.

I loved that hooded scarf, but I got all linted up. So fuck that scarf. I really want it though. Forgot the brand and it didnt have a price. I only saw it on display.

i finally got to go today and they carry lanvin but not the pair of boots i'd gladly give my month's paycheck for (i can fall back on the bonus)

they had the row which i've been a bit curious about and never seen IRL but only a few pieces. and the usual designers (for women) that i hear about on sufu a lot and of course, way out of my price range right now. along with some more reasonable labels like mike&chris (which kinda excited me except they had very few pieces left and i really only wanted their long gone button scarf) theory, marc by marc jacob, vince, DVF, etc.

oh well

took some pictures for those who aren't in SF and hasn't seen the store inside yet.

i know some stores mind, including mine but...

no one stopped or questioned me so i think its okay?

1419866171_cdbd3902a4.jpg

1419866167_f3d18c4020.jpg

1419866163_bf7a273d18.jpg

1419866161_f2b4708e32.jpg

1420728430_9a65a54c56.jpg

*clik for bigger sizes

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...