looking for perfect white Tee

jay3

can anyone suggest a good white tee out there? most of the ones ive tried have weird proportions, are too wide, etc. i find that most of the underwear shirts you buy in packs (i.e. pack of 3) come with small sleeves, but are slim.. which is good for me. a lot of the white t's i find that dont come in packs, like ones from gap... have good sleeve lengths but are usually too wide. any suggestions?

What size are you wearing?

Im not slim, the large fits me well. Esp the length, but its too wide.

Think I might need to go down to a medium, unless I get fat again.

Medium after shrinkage, the Large is huge on me it's weird.

^^wtff

im 5'9" and i wore one of my old hanes youth sizes (i think it was an XL) and that shit ended at my belly button or some shit

I have a fairly short torso and i wash my whites cold and use low/gentle dryer cycle. If you toss them into a hot dryer they will shrink A TON.

and i dont know if i just have un perky nipples or its because im pretty skinny and white but i dont really have nipple problems...

and yeah hanes DO get thin after a while but since its like 5 for 9 bucks they are really expendable and i have a hard time justifying buying AA white tees.. but maybe its because im a poor college student

UNIQLO tees are the shit.

The ones I have are cool in the summer. They're soft while structured, stretch without being flimsy... they're just great.