superforgiveness

mizanation

with all the focus on e-beef, this a place where people can bury the hatchet with your e-nemesis and embrace in a e-hug.

one can use this thread to publicly apologize or ask for forgiveness from a super-ghey that you have had beef with. the corresponding super-ghey can accept the apology and the e-beef is squashed.

hopefully, this will result in widespread e-peace.

let the love flow.

bthtcs02-1.jpg

I need forgiveness (errr to be forgiven) but I don't know how to go about asking. It goes a bit beyond e-beef though.

At this point, I probably won't be forgiven, e-life or real life.

just ask. it's that easy. just say, "i'm sorry." that's all it takes. after that, it's up to your partner to accept or not, but at least you apologized. they will forgive you over time, if they haven't already. sometimes, you will find that in their heart of hearts, they have already forgiven you. you just have to accept your own forgiveness.

i shall second jeepster's request for forgiveness. i feel partially responsible for her initial departure (the whole "young girls" thing), and then i referred to her as "that girl none of us will bang" which wasn't very nice either.

and i'd like to pre emptively forgive jmatsu and robideaux for being wrong about everything, but still being so adamant that they are right

i know they'll be asking me soon

I'd just like to point out that intarnetz are not serius bizniss, and whatever imagined problems i've got with people, they're not real.

stop kidding yourselves ;]

edit: also, my departure had nothing to do with any random insults, or even the fact that most of the boys on here seem to think i'm some sort of masturbatory tool. it was private

I'd just like to point out that intarnetz are not serius bizniss, and whatever imagined problems i've got with people, they're not real.

stop kidding yourselves ;]

i do it to make myself feel better? haha i dunno, you seem to have a strong e-dislike for me.

nywayz, im still afraid that if i run into on the streets of london you're gonna shank me with a dior or ysl prison shank.