The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Are those Cheap Mondays overdyed black?......those won't show much contrasting if they are...more of an overall fade....Anybody know if Cheap Monday makes a raw black denim with a white weft in their tight models?

edit: nevermind...found it...theyre not exactly black and they look pretty damn cheaply made...oh well..the search continues

http://caliroots.com/system/search/product.asp?id=5301

thanks for the love guys, you have no idea how mad I was that I had to wash them. I unintentionally lost about 30 pounds and they were literally hanging off me. They're still a bit big, but *much* better.

they're all soft now :( I liked it better when I was sure they would deflect a bullet.

ive been wearing these hipsters for about 2 months, and im getting what seems to be a funny fade pattern, similar to the one i got on my new standards as well.

cimg0374hi2.jpg

those 2 creases in particular are fading A LOT faster than any other part of the jean, near the crotch they are almost white already and it hasnt even been that long... not to mention they seem really low for whiskering....

maybe its just me...

ive been wearing these hipsters for about 2 months, and im getting what seems to be a funny fade pattern, similar to the one i got on my new standards as well.

those 2 creases in particular are fading A LOT faster than any other part of the jean, near the crotch they are almost white already and it hasnt even been that long... not to mention they seem really low for whiskering....

maybe its just me...

Well, my gues would be either you cross your legs alot, or your cell is limiting the same thing from happening on the other side. The wear you are mentioning, I do not find odd at all, in the crotch is a very high abrasion point for most (some more than others...hahahaha). Ok, wnough with the bad jokes and more denim.

Well, my gues would be either you cross your legs alot, or your cell is limiting the same thing from happening on the other side. The wear you are mentioning, I do not find odd at all, in the crotch is a very high abrasion point for most (some more than others...hahahaha). Ok, wnough with the bad jokes and more denim.

i need to find something to do with my cell phone hahaha.

doing great! mine are only like 10 wears old and these fuckers are tough as shit. i don't even see anything but some creases. only skated in them like 3 times though.