The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Guest jeffvyain

not impressed at all. you might try turning the contrast down to normal and then re-posting. great that your APCs lasted that long, and I have no reason to dog on your jeans...they look just dandy. but your picture is wack.

not impressed at all. you might try turning the contrast down to normal and then re-posting. great that your APCs lasted that long, and I have no reason to dog on your jeans...they look just dandy. but your picture is wack.

post pics of your s5000's they look awesome

You sure? 20 months and only 2 washes?

I did some tile work in my RRDG (not as extreme of stuff as it looks like Beatle did) and it actually kinda made the jeans look dumb. With the glue all over it just made them look like the jeans you do tiling in rather than a nice worn, vintage feel.

I am very curious to see how they turn out Beatle.

I didn't have the guts to say it but this is what I was thinking. Although I admit they are very beautiful and I certainly appreciate the work that went into them, that kind of bleached contrast makes them look cheap. I may be starting to side with the new counter-philosophy that overall light "vintage" looking fade is better than a super eye popping contrast fade. They are probably not really black and white looking like that in real life are they?