The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

i need to psot pics. I just washed my flatheads a week ago after 4 months of super solid wear

my rrls have been through a couple repairs.the crotch seems to be holding up pretty well though. Not sure how many washes though...maybe 6 or 7?

skulls got washed and shrank too much. My girlfriend tries to wear them now

are these, these?

I really love the color and the fading on your jeans, did you size down or up? I'm definitely down to look into these jeans.

I bought the raw 6X6 version from the fabfour website, but its the same cut yeah.

My true waist is ~32 and went for size 30. Sizing for these ran big but thats probably because they are to be worn lower on the waist.

had em for a while but worn hard for 2.5 months love the fit...pretty much just my beater jeans but ive grown to love them. one soak no wash. blown out crotch already. ill post pics of the repair job if anyone is interested to see

What's the fit like on these Supremes? I've been really curious to try on a pair as the denim looks so nice, but Supreme on a weekend is not really conducive to trying on jeans...