The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Here are my RRDS 9.5 months 3 washes now retired...sorry if the post is too lengthy, will cut it down if needed.

I started these ralfs late march 07 and washed them for the third time on 01/01/08.

6.5 months first wash

IMG_0331.jpgIMG_0333.jpg

8.5 months second wash

01-1.jpg04.jpg

9.5 months third wash

14.jpg12.jpg

09.jpg

Some shots of me wearing them after the third wash:

02a.jpg07-b.jpg

08-a.jpg

cheap monday 'regular alive n' dry', worn everyday since september 14,2007 except for 6 or 7 days. haven't been washed yet.

I love these so far, they're just not fading as much as I'd hoped.

I've been wearing mine since July, and no fades to speak of. It's the flatwoven light weight thread used to weave the denim. It's basically dyed all the way through instead of with a white core. The black dye also doesn't come out as easy as indigo.

Don't expect much outta these.

I've been wearing mine since July, and no fades to speak of. It's the flatwoven light weight thread used to weave the denim. It's basically dyed all the way through instead of with a white core. The black dye also doesn't come out as easy as indigo.

Don't expect much outta these.

hmm yeah I remember hearing something about these not being "real" raw denim. oh well they fit like a glove and can't be beat for the price.

Here are my RRDS 9.5 months 3 washes now retired...sorry if the post is too lengthy, will cut it down if needed.

I started these ralfs late march 07 and washed them for the third time on 01/01/08

I wouldn't retire them completely. They look great and need to be worn.

Long time no post.

I washed my samurai 710 yesterday and decided to post some pics.

I´ve had these for around 8 months. They have been hand washed maybe 5 times and machine washed 2 times. I am sorry for the time stamp on the pictures.

frontbs1.jpg

backlq2.jpg

This is the backside of my belt. It´s almost completely blue.

beltei5.jpg

those 710s look sweet...that's some hardcore bleeding right there.

I wouldn't retire them completely. They look great and need to be worn.

ahh I know they could look much better if I gave them say a few more months and washes....but at this point Im just too anxious to get started on other, better jeans :cool:

I'll still wear them on occasion for years to come and wash them accordingly...the greatest damage has been done though.

My 45 rpm Sorahikos. Bought em almost exactly a year ago, but had em in rotation barely getting any attention until a june, But that's unneeded information. A couple of soaks but apparently 45 rpm washes them when you repair them so the count gets a little complicated, since they have been repaired by 45 a LOT.

This is the closest representation of the color. You could see how light it is compare to the raw-ish sugarcane denim jacket.

45rpm7uu5.png

45rpm7qi2.png

45rpm4dy8.png

45rpm6qx8.png

45rpm2sc5.png

i wish my denim had some propa whiskers :(

2181231478_d773cf7366.jpg

But thats what i get from buying cheap ass nudies! :mad:

Wrong! 10char

Samurai 510xx. Started sometime in March, worn on and off. First pic contrast adjusted to show (somewhat) true color. It just keeps coming out too light.

8343dk9.jpg

72ucga9.jpg

Quoted for this page, these are amazing +rep