The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

i learned to get wise and stop engaging in useless bickering...so learn from my mistakes. its more of a constant struggle to find someone to carry an argument with that you never met...this thread is for the appreciation of well worn jeans.anyway--- those apc's are sicko. those sams are nice too. hopefully i can post mine here soon, and just maybe they will be drool-inspiring. i should be meeting up w/poopslush, and he's gonna look out. its almost 11 months of constant abuse, so its about time for some pics. maybe i can get some rep(HA!!!). im not betting on it...

Sugar Cane 45 , 'bout 5 months, 3-4 soaks, 1 wash without detergent

'bout of 5 months o'wear'n', take or give one. In real life, more of a greener and darker hue. In these pics it somewhat transform into a more clear pale blue, but the pics still show the basic wear patterns.

ClLmxlJtW.jpg

nGqAODMvR.jpg

sddgsy4.jpg

Sugar Cane 47, 'bout 5 months, 2 soaks

Bought in one wash-state. 'bout of 5 months o'wear'n', take or give one. In real life, more of a darker deeper and more pitch blue indigo hue. In these pics it somewhat transform into a more clear pale blue, but the pics still show the basic wear patterns. As you can see, the wear effect on these are less pronounced than on the 45's. Maybe it's because of the one wash? The 47's were not as stiff as the 45's which developed rock hard deep sitting wear patterns after a couple of seconds, while the wear patterns on the 47's had a more subtle birth.

bppoq0.jpg

dsc00147cx5.jpg

Maybe you can post some pics of YOUR well worn jeans Tyson.

So what's the deal on those PBJ's...I also believe they are kids jeans....Decades ??

I think it's just the pictures. They're the xx-005 in a size 29. I have full pictures but the lighting and everything doesn't do them justice. In the full pictures you can't really see the slub or verticle falling.

Here's a full shot. The coolest thing about these jeans aren't shown in the photos. There's still a really deep blue under the fading and everything.

PICT1071.jpg