The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

APC New Cure

about four and a half months

i have a feeling they will look quite lovely if i wait for myabe 3 or 4 more months

i might just give them a nice new years soak i dont know

but here they are

i know i know everyone is sick of seeing 4 month old apc's well i personally say eff it, they are my jeans, and they are evolving and its quite rare that i ever get pictures taken of my jeans cause i hate taking pictures of either my self or my shit so here itis

p1030069fq8.jpg

i should get some pictures of my new standards, i havent worn them in a few weeks but they look pretty nice now.

APC New Cure

about four and a half months

i have a feeling they will look quite lovely if i wait for myabe 3 or 4 more months

i might just give them a nice new years soak i dont know

but here they are

i know i know everyone is sick of seeing 4 month old apc's well i personally say eff it, they are my jeans, and they are evolving and its quite rare that i ever get pictures taken of my jeans cause i hate taking pictures of either my self or my shit so here itis.

what size are those? You rock them the best I've seen so far..

Mr Switch, did you buy those Jean Shops raw? (or one wash that is). About how long did it take to start the fading? I have a pair that I've barely worn adn I'm wondering what kind of work I have cut out for me/

I am pretty sure they were in a one wash state when I bought them. They were kinda wrinkled. They started to fade after the 3rd month. They stayed pretty dark... which I like. I am trying to keep these guys pretty dark. I washed them in the coldest water my machine could spit out and the changes weren't drastic. I will post after wash pics this weekend.

To whoever asked about the rise: These have a pretty normal rise. A little more than RRDS and less than lvc 47s. Just like the porridge... not too hot and not too cold... just right.

they look awesome right now, sxxxe. i would put another pair into rotation to keep these looking fresh. i love this phase, when the indigo is still nice and dark, and the higes are many shades of blue.

ya right DDML i will do it.

i put my BLACK RAW 19cm and my CHEAP MONDAY TIGHT into the rotation.

time will tell...........

My selvage Diors are looking similar to sXXXe's, except I've realized the Japanese non-selvage have a lot more indigo to start with than the selvage. He's got the really bright blue shades peeking through, mine aren't as intense. I've got a nice subtle fade on my right back pocket from a bifold wallet and then a nice defined fade from my back left where I keep my smokes. My combs aren't as grated or vibrant looking. I still maintain now that I'm several months down the line that Diors aren't really jeans to wear with the aim of fading, they're just jeans to enjoy the fit of. If you want nice fades, go with something heavy weight with Japanese-level variegation.

As of now I don't have any raw indigo in my rotation so I am thinking I probably need some soon... :D

Guest jeffvyain

i wanna see pics of the fit, sam. i still remember your pic in waywt at the pumpkin patch. i actually showed it to my girlfriend last night because she loves kids so much. this would be one more to add to the aww list