The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

I was bored so I took some pictures in my dorm. A year and a couple months.

iqd9hx.jpg

2hrn9sj.jpg

2zyeyav.jpg

Dude,your Skulls look good even though youre not able to post a decent pic.I would rep but your disgusting background is destroying it.I dont get it why you people are too lazy to put a really nice pair in such a poor setting.

Dude,your Skulls look good even though youre not able to post a decent pic.I would rep but your disgusting background is destroying it.I dont get it why you people are too lazy to put a really nice pair in such a poor setting.

Actually, I just saw the well worn Skull's but now that you mentioned, that room is a pigsty!! :D

s510xx ai-n

6 months:

mtbh9f.jpg

8 months:

2vuhuys.jpg

12 months (prewash):

2817evq.jpg

15 months (postwash):

4kz7o5.jpg

really goes to show that I need some uniform way of taking pictures, but changing locations / conditions make that hard.

gave em a hard hand wash couple days ago and the white cores have really started poppin.

so does his shitty room.this is the internet,watched by millions.take some pride and effort when posting pics,it doesnt hurt.

True. Although regarding performerstage's previous post, I think its also interesting (nohomo) to see what kind of enviroment / lifestyle the jeans were in that resulted in those fades.

I mean, if all these photos of jeans were in a standard white presentable background, for example, it wouldn't be as interesing. The background environment gives a bit of life to these photos, however crappy or messy the background is. This is a wabi-sabi, as is sort of concept, isn't this the dogma of jean fades?

What he should do is to take higher resolution photos that show the details of the fades, it shouldn't really matter where he takes them.