Con-yay Vs. Fitty Scents: Place Your Bets Now!

mizanation

who will win?  

136 members have voted

1. 1. who will win?

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ain't no good hiphop ever came out of florida. Just Metal...

p.s. I had to rewind the ye' record like 5 times to hear him say 'theres something in your blouse thats got me so erouste.'

...how many ladies in the house tonight without a spouse...

god, it's like some classic wedding singer shit...

theres not a difference, rapping is a element of hiphop. (so why we like to say theres rap and then theres hiphop like TRIBE, they're all rappers, all chasing a dollar.)

back in my backpacker indie hiphop days where all I listened to was artists/groups only 30 other people ever heard of, and buying orko off of sandboxauto I would have agreed.

in my opinion...

hip-hop has lyricists and beatmakers. lyrics have a purpose as the driving force of the song, not just some shit everyone yells at the club

most "rap" is of the crunk variety, which has one looped beat with a guy telling people to do some shit (walk it out, rock them hips wave and sip, party like a rockstar, lean wit it rock wit it, lean like a cholo, throw some d's on it, brush your shoulders off, blah blah blah, etc.....)

granted kayne is the lesser of the two evils, but I'm an elitist fuck so I don't listen to either of them

How many y’all got criminal minded you you you y’all don’t be blinded

Me I got no jewels on my neck, why – I don’t need ‘em I got your respect

KRS 1 20 years I rock I do it for JMJ and Scott LaRock – this hip hop

And we’s a nation, don’t you want to hear more KRS on your radio station?

Instead of broadcasting how we smokin’ trees, on the radio we need to hear more local MC’s

Where you at? Come on where you at? This is the difference between MC’ing and rap

Rappers spit rhymes that are mostly illegal, MC’s spit rhymes to uplift they people

Peace, love, unity, and Havin’ fun, these are the lyrics of KRS One

(from a kanye's "classic")

Kanye is gonna win in terms of sales.

Both albums suck, but I Get Money is such a great track.

"Have a baby by me baby, be a millionaire

I write the check before the baby comes, who the fuck cares?"

The best thing 50 has written, ever.

Haha, was listening to the album late last night and got that verse stuck in my head. Album wasn't all that, but that was indeed a good couple lines of writing.

For mainstream sales, I think 50 will edge out Kanye. After listening to both albums though, not sure which one is better though, since they're both semi-mediocre.

fuck 50. g-unit was done so long ago.

if u wanna be street, be street. first few songs on his album was gun talk and killing shit, then the next few, he's singing r&b fag pop songs with justin timberlake and robin thicke. i don't get it. but in a way i do. sell shit to both sides and lose ur credibility and identity? shit true, he lost that 2 albums ago.