hype for hire

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At 10 dollars a job.....that's an awful lot of jobs for those raf's.

undercutting competitors generally works to your advantage...if you know how to do it.

when i add my paper boy and janitorial monies it'll work out!!!

fuck, genius.....i'm headed to home depot parking lot right now.
but dont u hav lyk a fancie degree r sumthin? if u do then u dun need 2 do dizz...undercut only workz in business wit VOLUME n SCARCITY n SHIT...mexicans havent formed a cartel 2 undercut even tho dey got sum market powaz by drivin every1 out of manual laborz...they iz just cheep. newayz if u got a fancy degree then u can overcharge 4 ur servicez.

Fancy degree in Biology and Nursing does not work in marketing does it? Unless i'm selling Supreme Foley Catheters....
nah but u c u can b like "KKKK I GOT DA DEGREE 4 FUKIN WIT PPLZ BODIEZ N SHIT....SO ME N DA OTHER PPLZ WIT DIZ DEGREE R GUNNA BAND 2 GETHER N MAKE A CERTIFICATION/CARTEL U NEED 2 GET IN ORDER 2 PRACTICE LEGALLY "4 SAFETY OF PASHENT"...DAT WAY WE CAN CHARGE MOR 2 POK HOLE IN HUMAN N INSERT METAL WIREZ "

c wut im sayin herr???

I want England as my next model....Im just saving up. Its going to be shotties, horse's standing up on 2 feet (whats that called?). One shoot will be the country house manor and the other will be the ranch steezzzeee. x.

Sticky this thread.

I want England as my next model....Im just saving up. Its going to be shotties, horse's standing up on 2 feet (whats that called?). One shoot will be the country house manor and the other will be the ranch steezzzeee. x.

Sticky this thread.

I'll have my agent contact your agent. You're welcome to the ranch anytime. Massive Supergay-meetup ranch party??!?!?!?

Now all we have to do is find a horse with feet.........:P

bbcm.org

that's the kinna shit england touts?

I haven't the vaguest fookin' clue what this means brethren.

read your services blurb on the first page. "bad boys club" is one of ur fav brands apparently...along wit "no rulez" n "bugle boi"

Ohhhhhhhhhh.........that wasn't there first time I read the thread.

Ackshullly, the website you linked isn't the correct one. Bad Boys Club went underground in the early 00's and only does guerrilla marketing exclusive type shit, much like Carpe Diem, which they own. You will find their logo plastered in only the most exclusive places (Bape bathroom, Hedi's condom drawer, Pharrell's shed)......

52latte.jpg

I'll have my agent contact your agent. You're welcome to the ranch anytime. Massive Supergay-meetup ranch party??!?!?!?

Now all we have to do is find a horse with feet.........:P

Hells yes! A ranch party would be the bizo.

Oh yeah horses have Hoooofs right....not feet. Do you have the ones where they buck in the air...and you say..hi, ho England away.

Tonto.

Today entirely and in happy day.

As for my name when the fact that we are everyone is desired i regarding Kiko and my product you think, is.

The fact that it is that very exciting is the new hat. In regard to me we, think that we want to have known in regard to the hat whose Kiko is new with everyone of the world. That is beautiful! Isnt which you do not think?

pillowks2.jpg

raekwon, you're kidding right? don't you own bapes? you could just sell them and have enough to get those stupid donkz...diorz are cheep like 400 i think 4 mij? 300 for mii??? u cheep nigga.

what size bape you wear? if it's over an 11 i'll buy some off you.

To your today and good day waist-side.

The image where you are small in me made laughing extraordinary. Thank you.

In addition as for me many colurs are liked simultaneously.

as for me as well many colors are liked simultaneously.