hype for hire

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It flies in order to visit Kobe Japanese me, I may show the club which is the party colur happy club of Kiko Kobe. I am excited very with this. Be the date which you visit in me?
any time...i'll put it on the expense account.

scanxu8.jpg

I found this discussion forum from the thing which reads the magazine where Japan spreads very. There is a waist side in image. I am the large fan. In me and there are many friends in Kobe which is the fan where the waist side is very large. I belive my now speak in the hero where I am largest, it can tilt. Truly thank you.

westal4.jpg

I found this discussion forum from the thing which reads the magazine where Japan spreads very. There is a waist side in image. I am the large fan. In me and there are many friends in Kobe which is the fan where the waist side is very large. I belive my now speak in the hero where I am largest, it can tilt. Truly thank you.

my god, a legend is born.

scanxu8.jpg

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAA

i love waist side

In regard to day, and is good to you sidneylo which man-hour today.

I the photograph of vision of the net of this forum looked at your large number.

Is that the Chinese? If we think that the fact that it announces the ceramic ware product for the new product which is the hat of my hat Kiko is desired so? It can send E-mail very in easy Kiko. In addition I think that we would like to look at your photograph which has been exposed. As for thing possible this which it completes? Certain? You appreciate! Thank you!

sidneylo truly thank you. As for me in order to look at the naked photograph of sidneylo which is excited very. If the naked photograph is sent to me, depending upon me you do not pay attention to other things because everyone does not look at those. I me rely on the fact that it is the very honest person. Thank you.

I what kind of language and think then that re-translates that in English and right that wants, fair thought with respect to some your insanity which when is translated next speaks thinks google translation perhaps and/or on the other hand whether or not perhaps type, you thought thing in doubt?