sufu members who says "nigga" the most

Guest jmatsu

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

me! i win!!! niggagnigagniggagagniggga!!!

Niggaz Wit Attitude

Strictly 4 my N.I.G.G.A.Z.

Niggaz 4 Lyfe / Efil4Zaggin

Real Niggaz Say Real Shit

The Day the Niggaz Took Over

Real Niggaz

Made Niggaz

A 100 More Westkoast Rap Songs I can't remember that have Niggaz In them.

black sufu members: question for you all - do you use "nigga" in common speech, or do you stick by the idea that you're better than the word and only use it informally or in joking in actuality?

ive asked this to my 3 black friends as well. they dont use it much cause they think it gives white people license to use it if they do.

yes, i have 3 black friends. its called living in white-bread rural connecticut. im jewish too, so it totally makes sense.

black sufu members: question for you all - do you use "nigga" in common speech, or do you stick by the idea that you're better than the word and only use it informally or in joking in actuality?

No, I don't...

ive asked this to my 3 black friends as well. they dont use it much cause they think it gives white people license to use it if they do.

yes, i have 3 black friends. its called living in white-bread rural connecticut. im jewish too, so it totally makes sense.

l-o-l@uu go bak 2 burbz honkeecraka

Guest jmatsu
Ya better watch out, because I'm gonna say.......FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

This thread makes me uncomfortable. Some words make me cringe. Like piss flips. *shudder*

if i were black i'd say nigga with every breathe.

dropping 'nigga' on the internet is a good way for whiteboys to build confidence. and i hope that these dummies start beleiving that because people on message boards have been letting it slide, it's now cool for them drop it in public.

this will lead to alot of necessary beatdowns that wouldnt have been handed out if the internet werent awesome, nigga.

Oh no you didn't nigga!!!!

shiiiiit nigga please!

muthafuckinnigga.

there I believe that those are and probably will be the only times I post it. Thank you jmatsu for letting me get it out in the open.