• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jmatsu
hell no.

lil wayne??? wtf??? diz nigga gay!!!

^now that's my kinda hate!

do black limeys say nigga? this one black english aquaintence said that people used to call him "darkie" all the time.

Isn't there a Polak poster with the screen name "Nigga?"

no it's a nipper/chinamen.

actually i take that bak it's a chianmenz 4 sho cuz a nipper wud call it like "NIkla" or some other bad misspellin

Guest jmatsu
i don't think they do. nigger/nigga iz AMERIKKKAN as apple piez, gunz, slavez, n landz stoled frm injunz.

rudie r rudebwoi iz more cmmonwelth.

because of the jamaican immigrants from the 50's, right? rudie and rudeboy doesn't really have the racial connotations of nigga though. and ska listening fag was called rudeboy/etc, even white dudes, right?

sort of. but rudeboy doesn't really apply that way anymore. most of the whites became mods. rudebwoi has more blk connotations as well. badman or baddaman also can work....none of these are really close or as versatile as nigga...in fact badman and rudbwoi are compliments in a way...kinna like "REAL niggaz" or someting.

Guest jmatsu
sort of. but rudeboy doesn't really apply that way anymore. most of the whites became mods. rudebwoi has more blk connotations as well. badman or baddaman also can work....none of these are really close or as versatile as nigga...in fact badman and rudbwoi are compliments in a way...kinna like "REAL niggaz" or someting.

even though i ain't black/jamaican, can you call me "badman" from now on? please?

Guest jmatsu
uhhh...i guess? you don't listen to dancehall do you? do you hate fags and uphold traditional badman valuuz?

unfortunately no. i like it when they say "botty-boii killlaaaaa!" though.

Guest jmatsu
wait...rly??? what threaad does he tk about it in??? i was kinna rootin 4 guy since he lost all tht weight n all and he still cudnt get any.

he said he made out in his tokyo blog. just to keep shit relavent: i don't think herp says nigga too much.

How is it not gay to choreograph a dance with your two man friends?

This buddy and myself have often broken into weirdo dancing, head banging in my lounge when listening to discs quite loud. No drugs or booze. He is a Ginger longhaired, bearded and Australian version of Jack Black. Funny how with different friends there is a different vibe...its never happened with anyone else. Maybe this belongs in superconfessional.

Dance with your man friends.

Choose life.