Looking for advice and connections in the fashion industry

eric glennie

Good Morning or Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen! I am looking to get my name and designs in front of influential person(s) in the fashion industry. Any names, email addresses, tele#'s of designers, manufacturers, editors, stylists, buyers, and/or celebrities would be very appreciated. I will keep very confidential. Please help get an undiscovered designer discovered. thanks greatly Eric Glennie.

You can PM this forum or send an email to [email protected] .

I am also looking for an european or asia forum to get my name overseas.

Guest jmatsu
Good Morning or Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen! I am looking to get my name and designs in front of influential person(s) in the fashion industry. Any names, email addresses, tele#'s of designers, manufacturers, editors, stylists, buyers, and/or celebrities would be very appreciated. I will keep very confidential. Please help get an undiscovered designer discovered. thanks greatly Eric Glennie.

You can PM this forum or send an email to [email protected] .

I am also looking for an european or asia forum to get my name overseas.

personally i did not like your clothing, but that aside i do have some connections in japan. seriously if you paid me (it's have to be a substantial amount, because endorsing your line would probably hurt my reputation), i'd introduce you to some important figures. pm offers.

my extensive connection roster includes stylists, editors, a few celebs, various shops, etc. think about it and please don't waste my time.

What do you think of my bevel-bottom blue jeans and pants! Looking for a manufacturer and store willing to try these hot new , fashion-forward designs. thanks eric glennie.

More like fashion-backward.

The website doesn't even look professional. I feel like i'm looking at some personal homepage on geocities.

I apologize for the amateur website. I dont have a lot of money to work with, but I think the site shows what I am working on. The website will improve as I get bigger , hopefully. Besides my website. Do you like my style and would the world wear my unique fashion?

No. Whatever you are selling doesn't look modern.

It's looks like some early 90's steez.

It's something I'd find in a shop that my grandfather goes to.

Connections and hook-ups aren't things you ask other people for.

I can tell that you operate in the middle-of-nowhere US.

Thanks Dokydoky for the info on Dior. New collar designing is the future of menswear. Price of $380 for a shirt. Wow ! I guess customers pay that because it comes from Dior rather than a unknown American designer with patented collar designs. I have been shaping collars for 15 years and I hope these styles become appreciated and accepted. Nice to see a huge fashion house work with different collar styles. thanks again EG.

is this guy a real person

i mean ive seen my share of trolling but this one is throwing me for a loop

eric glennie is not a real person... he a god, he is the face and future of all fashion. remember the name, 2 years from now you'll hear kanye and lil wayne name dropping him like a pair uv bavin apz, and you can say you were there from the beginning.