Sufu cell phone buying guide. What's really good?

homi29

can anyone update me on the status of google's inevitable takeover of the cellular industry? i saw that video of the android platform or whatever and it made my dick hard.

I'm anxiously waiting for this also. But don't worry, you'll have to start living under a rock if you want to miss out. The tsunami of rumours will definitely not go by unnoticed.

In the meantime, I'm looking into the Samsung i780 or a European version of the BlackJack II with more features (GPS and dual camera).

I got a blackberry curve and I think its very good. I think its the perfect mix between stylish and smartphone it has a full qwerty keypad, a 2 meg camera, and a media player. Its also very small compared to other fullqwerty keyboard phones, its barely as big as ny old razr and as thin as the razr closed. And as a matter fact I just posted from it =p

Check at the HTC Tytn II

It's an all around good phone. It's got two cameras, one made specifically for video calling. Price is not too bad by SuFu standards and it's got everything. Shame it's a brick though.

aka at&t tilt

i agree with this suggestion, but yeah it's huge.

• 2 weeks later...
aka at&t tilt

i agree with this suggestion, but yeah it's huge.

I've got the AT&T 8525 aka HTC TyTn and it is quite a brick. There are quite a few great things about it though, most importantly the strong following in developers. I had WM6 downloaded prior to its real release for the phone due to developers tweaking it from other platforms, I tried the iPhone interface for awhile, it is CID and SIM unlocked as well.

You can probably pick one up on eBay from any carrier for $100 or $150 and turn around and unlock it for your particular service. I still love my Blackberry though..might get a BB Curve at some point.

an answer within seconds, thanks polish mike. fuck the guy at radio shack had me waiting for 10+ minutes, so i just told him you are waisting my time and left.

on the charger it should say what voltage it supports, most likely something like 110 - 220/240. i had few sony phones and always used only an adapter do you should be fine.

after all the fucking research i did, i decided on a nokia 6500 classic (non sliding one) but right when i was about to buy it, i was told that it does not accept expandable memory, wack!!

i just want a really small and slim phone that makes calls and plays mp3 with a good fast user interface. this nokia was only 9.8mm thick!!

can anyone else think of something? does sony make anything like this?

I got the 6500 Slide a month ago and had to return it four days later.

It was the most buggy and problematic phone i've ever owned.

I pretty much only use Nokia phones, and i'm waiting for something that i want...

The 8800 Arte seems good, but i wish it ran on S60...

absolutely idiotic to pay over 1 grand for a phone

no phone on the face of this earth could do anything worth 1000 dollars, unless it holo projects onto the wall to a 70 inch virtual screen and can burn dvd's, blu rays, double as a shuttle loom, chainstich and personal masseuse

THEN i would pay for the arte

I got the 6500 Slide a month ago and had to return it four days later.

It was the most buggy and problematic phone i've ever owned.

I pretty much only use Nokia phones, and i'm waiting for something that i want...

The 8800 Arte seems good, but i wish it ran on S60...

I know what you mean, thinking about getting myself a blackberry and an iphone to dick around with too who knows. I still have my 8801 as well.

I see that there's talk of the Tilt, aka 8925, aka Kaiser Roll or whatever the fuck it's called...does anyone actually own one? I'm probably going to pick it up today and I'd like to know what people think about it. I was debating between this, the Palm Treo 750 and the Pantech Duo, but the other two have absolutely shit reviews. The Tilt actually has a lot of good press, as well as customer reviews, so I'm thinking it will be a hit.

Few questions...do I have to pay that monthly fee to use the GPS or is there a map system that I can just do a one time purchase for? Is it as huge as it seems? Will it make my penis look larger or smaller in comparison?