Sufu cell phone buying guide. What's really good?

homi29

Google Android update..

fNDYVLuk784

The Google Android phone presented in video above was the one manufactured by HTC and HTC has promised that it will release in second half 2008 (at least) 2 Google Android powered phones: one with touch-screen and one without touh-screen (as the one presented in video above). Apart from HTC several other manufacturers are working on Google Android phones and by the end of 2008 and at the beginning of 2009 there will be several Google Android phones on the market.

Also, the source mentions that Apple is finally releasing an iPhone OS SDK this month, so people can get some decent applications finally.

• 5 months later...

SE's been having problems lately, and the c902 is one of them. Poor quality for a 5MP cam, I've heard. Their g900 model is supposed to be pretty nice and slim with wi-fi and all that. And if you want a good cam model, the C905 is coming out in 2-3 months and has an 8MP cam with decent optics.

• 5 weeks later...

bumpin this...

im in need of a new phone. anyone have experience with the nokia n96? seems like a great alternative to the iphone. im with at&t right now, with a sim that says 3g on it. will it work with the n96? and vice versa, do 3g sims work with non-3g phones? im new to GSM networks since i just switched from verizon so some help would be great.

N96 hasn't made its US release yet so it won't be optimized for AT&T's networks. You'll wanna wait for the US release so you can get the most out of it(3g). I've got an N95-4 now and I absolutely love it. Its my first time using S60 and I can honestly say its fucking awesome. Highly recommend it. I'm sure the N96 will have some sweet upgrades.

I'm surprised there aren't more Blackberry users on here.

I had a pearl when it came out, loved it, upgraded to a curve on my current business plan and it's fucking fantastic.

I suppose if you are just in the market for a phone, blackberry might be out of the question, however the Pearl is a nice little compact unit on the cheap.

I still dig my 1st gen iphone. Total internet over T-mobile for only like $5.99 a month with T-zones "hack". Totally customizable, pirated super monkey ball, NES emulator, + more! And I've dropped it a shit load of times and done other stupid shit to it and it's totally fine! Though if anything does ever happen to it I'm fucked since I don't have a warranty nor am I on at&t. -_-

Blackberry 8820 probably, or any of the business end BB phones. Realistically, there isn't a great selection of phones available at at&t. You're best off buying a free phone with contract and selling it on craigslist, and using the cash to put towards a better unlocked gsm phone.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...