Jeans Sale!!! APC New Cure, Julian Red Black Bullets, Acne Hex Cash sz 26-29!!!!

poopie boy

Okay everyone I really need money for books and more jeans, and these have been sitting around my closet for months without any use at all. My loss is your gain, and then is my gain again when I buy more jeans! :P

Here we go:

1. Julian Red Hoboken Black Bullet size 30

SOLD

2. Julian Red Hoboken Scraping Hard Stone size 30

SOLD

3. Acne Hex Cash size 26

acnecash.jpg

acnecash2.jpg

acnecash3.jpg

I am selling these jeans for my girlfriend. These are brand new with tags never ever worn or tried on. They look ridiculous, and as soon as I saw them, I wanted this wash in my size. They are in the hex fit if you aren't familiar with it, Its pretty skinny I think Chris had a pair of these. She bought them from Hollywood Trading Company last fall and never wore them so we figured we'd sell them to some of you super skinny dudes here.

Measurements when laid flat:

Waist - 13.5"

Rise - 9"

Inseam - 33"

Hem - 6"

They are pretty hard to find in this size, especially for anything close to under retail. They retail for $280 but I am only asking for $100

A.P.C. New Cure size 29

apccure.jpg

apccure2.jpg

apccure3.jpg

I bought these from South Willard. They have only been worn 3 times. They have very minimal fading and I am being pretty conservative. I bought these from South Willard here in Los Angeles. The fit on these is a little different than other New Cures I've tried on. They fit somewhere between New Standards and New Cures, having owned both before I'd say they are exactly in the middle. They are made in Macau and I took pictures of the creasing but I assure you, most of the creasing is from the jeans being folded up (as you can tell in the last picture near the ankle area)

Measurements when laid flat:

Waist - 15.5"

Rise - 10"

Inseam - 33"

Thigh - 10.25"

Knee - 8"

Hem - 7.5"

These retail for $140, I'm asking $110 for these, so I can buy another pair in a smaller size at the APC store.

**************************************************************************************

All prices include shipping to the continental US.

International buyers pay $10 more.

Contact me via PM. NO CALLING DIBS. Just PM me and they will be taken in the order they are recieved.

Paypal is the preferred manner of payment, so have it ready!

Good Luck!