Shoes That you'd like to Purchase

Ichigo100%

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, I had this page open from yesterday and scrolling down today I thought I was in the Recent Purchases thread - thinking to myself "jesus christ, people really stepped up their shoe game"...

Anyways..

brookland_lobb.jpg

The original Berluti court shoe...

Escarpin-historique.jpg

And the perfect pair of plain black oxfords:

http://www.brownsfashion.com/product/designers/index/men/jil_sander/87571.htm

So beautiful. So simple.

Just a sidenote I dont dream of owning $7000 shoes because I dont work in a million dollar business ..

carpe diem boots is about as top shelf as I would go .

Tricker's for dress boots for me ... and these

brookland_lobb.jpg

are quite nice I agree ...

Berluti Piercing

bpgm2.jpg

I own a pair of piercings in mahogany/wine, highly recommend them for fashion forward shoes, although the leather is indeed thinner and creases easier than other makers...

082608pj0.jpg

sportsman 08 shit was kinda cool. what's the pricepoints?

I just recieved a e-mail from the owner, he said the price range for the sportsman is $285 to $325 depending on the material. He also said that only a couple stores are carring them in the US right now, gimme shoes in sf and oak in ny.

img50372307cd5.jpg

i just caught this ... this is why you get negged man, you're heart is totally in the right spot, but those look like fucking International Clothiers joints ...brown trash all the way.

furthermore: can we just make this a "items you want to purchase" thread? i'm thinking there's all sorts of shit i want and like to drool over with fellow sufuers that falls outside of the realm of footwear

Clopek, i appreciate the honesty man..Now looking back at the shoes i personally wouldnt buy it lol.. Not because everyone said its ugly as fuck but because in comparisson to other shoes ive seen, its total goat shit.. I dont mind the neg rep..it was a sure wake up call i tell ya lol

Edit: And yea, i made this thread strictly for shoes..