How much weight have you gained since high school?!?!

Blackplatano

How much weight have you gained since high school?  

137 members have voted

1. 1. How much weight have you gained since high school?

• I have loss weight bitches!!!
    • 1-10
    • 10-20
    • 20-30
    • 30-40
    • 40-50
    • 50+
    • I have gained weight in muscle
    • i have gained weith in fat

^^ haha.. we all made you rethink the bulking up thing?

I weigh about 5 pounds less now than i did when i was 16 (145 according to my drivers license).

I was always playing sports for fun with friends in college so i stayed somewhat fit but I think during college i probably got closer to 155-160 as a result of cafeteria food.

After college i began exercising alot more and eating a whole lot healthier (somewhat prompted by the discovery that i had very high cholesterol, a problem which runs in my family) so i'm by far in the better shape now than i ever was before.

im not sure how much i was when i graduated...im guessing about 77kg / 170 pounds.

i was always a fatty when i was young, until about 13 or so. then i got pretty slim, before whammoblammo, i stacked that shit on again. by the end of first year outta school, i was about 90kg/200 pounds...big fat cunt. no exercise, shitloads of booze, and shitty food will do that to you.

i got pretty fed up with being a fatty again, so i did something about it, and got down to about 61kg / 135 pounds. now i guess im about 140 or 145 pounds.

in summary, ive probably lost about 15kg / 25-30 pounds since high school, and being a fatty sucks ass.