Superencounters: Eddie Griffin is mad whack.

Halifamous

So we met Eddie Griffin drinking on the street in Toronto's Yorkville area.

What a whack motherfucker, this short ass ingrate was basically flossing the dumbest shit I've seen a forty year old wear in a long time, in front of the bar "Hemingways" (which sucks), and had a hooker on his arm who had a gap in her teeth you could safely pass an enzo through, and skin the texture of a surgical glove stuffed with cottage cheese.

So we walk up to him, and MrJuby is with me, I'm all "Hello sir, my crippled friend here is a big fan and wants to take a picture with you"

and he's all:

"Yo, is you motherfuckers the pooparzzi? all takin my picture and shit?"

so we tell him no, and he's all:

"Well he ain't gay or nothin is he? I don't want my picture taken with no faggot!"' Do you suck dick? You better not take it in the ass!"

So we get the fuckin picture, and Axtang comes over, and Eddie just launches into a bunch of really racist asian jokes, talks about fighting him, and how he can "bring the pain".

Basically the least funny man ever. Painful fucking run-in. Who is this motherfucker? He was in Duece Bigalow or some shit?

skeetcq8.jpg

Best part is, see that creepy motherfucker at the top pointing at the camera? Yeah, eddie was drinking with him, we threw that guy out of my store earlier for passing fake credit cards trying to cop some Helmut Lang, he had black teeth and he smelled like that funk you get when you don't clean your hookah for like, three months.

edit: Bonus, spot the hooker in this picture.

one thing i didn't get about hat movie tho....

blk ppl don't like mayo rite???

but ok, thru my extremely limited sample sz n 2nd hand information frm SUBAWY employeez...NIGGAZ LUV MAYO ON SUBZ...alwayz askin 4 TONS of da shit...

rite...

so i dont eat it (fuckin h8 it makes me fukin sik...kant stand it)...n most blax r lactose ntolarent (not me)...SO IZ THIZZ TRU? PLZ ANSER ME TARMAX.

kris: he a pr0nmastah, not a haxx0r.

diz remin me of HAX0RZ ('95)..."I THOT U WUZ BLAK!!!"

Woo! I have an Eddie Griffin story too!

So about a week and a half ago I was at Sunset Beach (on Sunset, next to the Standard) for my friend's birthday. The man himself, Eddie Griffin was present, along with his posse of wack croonies. I rolled up with a group of girls and they were doing their we're-not-lesbians-but-dance-with-each-other-like-we-are thing, and Eddie was all in the corner like a slime ball with his straw hat and white on white emsemble dancing with himself, looking at my girl friends and rubbing his crotch for like 15 minutes straight. No joke. It was disgusting...perv status x 20.

Sorry, no pics. You can imagine it though!

BTW, drinks at Sunset Beach suck balls (of fury).

one thing i didn't get about hat movie tho....

blk ppl don't like mayo rite???

but ok, thru my extremely limited sample sz n 2nd hand information frm SUBAWY employeez...NIGGAZ LUV MAYO ON SUBZ...alwayz askin 4 TONS of da shit...

rite...

so i dont eat it (fuckin h8 it makes me fukin sik...kant stand it)...n most blax r lactose ntolarent (not me)...SO IZ THIZZ TRU? PLZ ANSER ME TARMAX.

kris: he a pr0nmastah, not a haxx0r.

diz remin me of HAX0RZ ('95)..."I THOT U WUZ BLAK!!!"

Haha I don't know what to make of this, except that however much you think black people like mayo, white people probably love it 20x more. My boss from Indiana (white dude) was telling me about his decadent snakks-axtion back in college, he said he was killin a tub of french fries sprinkled with mozzarella cheese then loaded with 2 scoops of mayo, talking about "good times good times"

I always forget to tell them "no mayo" at Wendy's. Not that I hate it but I can barely taste it, yet it adds 3000 fukkin calories to a hamburger

Haha I don't know what to make of this, except that however much you think black people like mayo, white people probably love it 20x more. My boss from Indiana (white dude) was telling me about his decadent snakks-axtion back in college, he said he was killin a tub of french fries sprinkled with mozzarella cheese then loaded with 2 scoops of mayo, talking about "good times good times"

I always forget to tell them "no mayo" at Wendy's. Not that I hate it but I can barely taste it, yet it adds 3000 fukkin calories to a hamburger

cum 2 think of it dood told me FAT WHITE BITCH cum in n got like TWO FUKIN CONTAINERS OF MAYO ON HER SUB...MOR MAYO DAN MEAT...TWO OF DA BOTTLES ON DAT SHTI MAYNE??!!!!