Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

reasoning behind that eastcoast?

u mean auctions ending or starting on Sun usually go for the most

ending sunday night is the conventional wisdom but i'm not sure if it really holds for streetwear esp with the heavy action from europe... basically anything besides friday / saturday night.

add'l item in nyc - pilot jackets, kind of thin for the season but whatever.

The Supreme Harajuku always seems to have pretty much everything in stock.

They had 2 colors of the airtrainers in stock even. How much did they retail for in the states? They were going for ~18,000 so like 150or160$

$168 in the states

Picked up the black trooper and the live to ride tee for a friend.

They had all colors of the troopers in LA at around 3.

They only have the live to ride shirts in blue size m.

They have some new 5 panel caps.

Wool with a leather brim. Pretty dope.

They had red wool with red leather brim, blue and purple with a tan/caramel brim.

Snagged the red one for myself.

They still had the wilderness beanies, dotted beanies, buffalo in blue and yellow I think, not with the pom pom and ear flaps.

A few ear flap new eras in a few big sizes. A few leather side new eras in big sizes. The train conductor hat in grey, red and purple. A few phase 2 new eras. A few buffalo side new eras.

Still had a few colors and sizes of the first line up of tees, fuck what you heard, mans world, etc. Nike SB letterman jackets, thermal hoodie with the small box logo, gonz crew neck, one speckled hoodie in purple.

NO flannels what so ever, no tonal, no buffalo check, no tron, no oversized print.

nothing.

A few oxfords, thermals, mesh l/s, denim, and cords.

I really didnt pay much attention to jackets cuz I wasnt looking for one. Cant remember if they had the baseball jacket or not.

Still had the oakleys, maglites, supreme wheels, red/black/blue box decks, murakami decks. I know for sure they had a few box decks cuz one guy bought one before I got my stuff .

They had all the black crossbone wtaps, red devil wtaps, gold skytops, gussted half cabs.

I think thats pretty much it.

CIMG0027.jpg

my wool/leather brim hat it was $46 and so was the trooper hat

tag says 100% geniune leather

and made in usa

supreme

im regretting not getting the other colors

dopest shit at supreme

I apologize in advance if this is a dumb question, but does anyone know if either location still has the striped pullover hoodie with the crest logo still in stock?

If anyone reading has one in medium they're looking to sell I'd be interested as well.